I'll keep this story short, we are on AutoPay and our account was showing we missed last month's payment and there was a $9.50 Administrative Fee for a late charge. I contacted a Comcast chat rep, and was told the card was suspended. What?

I got ahold of our card company within minutes and found there was nothing wrong with the card.(while I still had the rep online) The card rep said the card is fine and there was no attempt made by Comcast to post a charge, and it was 100% on Comcast's side.

So my wife headed over to the local Comcast office to clear it up. The gal behind the desk made no attempt to figure out what was wrong with their billing and kept saying it's showing the card is suspended. Pretty poor customer service for the 2nd time in less than a half hour.

There is a problem with their Automatic billing everyone should be aware of. There is also a problem with their customer service everyone should be aware of. If you want to retain your customers it would be a good idea to act like it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments