Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Ditto to all users of Comcast who had trouble with their handling of equipment. We changed plans and had their technician come to take back equipment.

He dropped the box in the driveway and ran over it!!! We picked up the broken piece, but Comcast wanted US TO DELIVER IT BACK TO THEM!!! We told them to come and pick it up. That has been many months ago and STILL they list the equipment and a charge for it.

What a nightmare.

Yesterday they sent boxes for the equipment, then called and said they would not be able to pick it up. Why have we let this company become so powerful and so unaccommodating????

Comments

I hate comcast. they are crooks and the company should be shut down.

Pennsville, New Jersey, United States #855836

GM! I m going off subject a little but I had this number 2day on my cell!

abt. Comass ! I hate That COMPANY!!! But , Camassvcharged me 2x's a 150.00 sec dep's?

WHAT????? They stopped & started charging installation fee in place of? I HAVE NEVER BEEN CHARGED that fee EVER!in 30 yrs! (I've had cable since the 80's !

B4 ads every 5 sec's, that I 4get what Im watching!!!! etc....I have been promised! BS! 150.00 sec dep's 2 Visa 's card & never got that 1 !

(No 1 stole them ,locked mail box) & last DEC a 200.00 on my lasted and LAST TIME 200.00 said When ,He said abt Dec 14th 20 1204 ,b/c I didn't trust them so I wrote it down!NO CARD ,I sure they dont cared they lost my acct ! They owe me over 650 bc I was charged install fee as they threw the stuff on the floor!and,Swore he was not late! A week late!!

UNREAL!

bobamsterdam@verizon.net

Hey Mike am I still living in America?1. Written by robert melchiorre on November 1, 2012 from philadelphia, pennsylvania, USComcast told me they were going to pick up my equipmnet the day they disconnected me between 11-2..

they apparenty disconnected the wire but never came to the door for the box.. They refuse to pick up now becasue they don\'t pick up after your service is disonnected. Even though they forgot the day they were at my house...and admit it. They had me call Eastern at 1-800-750-6343 ext.

240.

They never came and now Comass is charging me $239 and sent my account to a Collection Agency for the box, even though they admidt it is their error. No wonder foerigners people fly airplanes into our buildings.

Comcast told me they were going to pick up my equipmnet the day they disconnected me between 11-2.. they apparenty disconnected the wire but never came to the door for the box..

They refuse to pick up now becasue they don't pick up after your service is disonnected. Even though they forgot the day they were at my house...and admit it. They had me call Eastern at 1-800-750-6343 ext. 240.

we are a contractor who picks up comcast equipment. we make sure equipment comes off account.by rules of this site I cannot post who we are or a link to our site.

but we pickup for free.

i can contact anyone who puts their email here. I just want to help!!