Indianapolis, Indiana

Late Feb 016, I experienced problem with Comcast similar to puzzle pieces in screen. I attempted to remedy the problem but no success.

I called Comcast they determined a service tech would be sent the next day. When the tech arrived he determined the problem was with a Comcsst cable & replaced the cable. During the service, I asked the tech will I be billed for this in site service the tech replied absolutely not. A few weeks later I received a bill from Comcast of $70..

For in site service. I called Comcast & inquired why was I billed for this service? The step replied that its a customer fault. I said the equipment is Comcasts & the tech assured mecI would not be billed for this service.

Then the Rep advised that I should add $5.95/Mo service protection fee. I was outraged. The Rep advised she would credit my account $35.. I still believe that I do not owe $70 & refuse to become a victim of Comcast.

Comcast business practices are Duplictious & lack ethics, honesty, integrity & dignity.

Comcast cares only about $$$ & screw each & every one of their customers. I am unrelenting & I will refuse to pay Comcast the $70...

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I am in indiana as well, and around that time was having issues with my pictures, even without the hd.....anyways, they told mena satellite in space that they use to get service was not working right and they were working on it