Product: Comcast Account Clear all filters (0 of 194 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast Account Review

I decide to open an account. So that i can pay my bill online. One day a disgusting comcast representative Called my home and demaned payment for my bill. I said I already payed my online. And he hung up the phone on me.

Comcast Billing

Trying to find out how they got to the extra charge and dispute it. After about 5-6 phone calls and being transferred around, and 2 online chats, I am told that it is resolved, yet still without getting a full explanation of the charges. They ignor my dispute and without permission take the money from my account and then tell me not to worry, I have a zero balance due. So next month my payment will be shy because they snatched some of the money out! How unconcerned and unethical are you Comcast? What kind of people are you hiring? Will see if today the local unit has handled this properly. At least she gave me some better answers. Next step is the BBB.
3.3
I liked
  • Internet service
  • Powerless customer service

Comcast Account Review

Comcast took 2 payments out of my account on the same day and are refusing to give me back my money. My bank faxed verification to them twice and they still refuse to give me back my money. Comcast Cable sucks and they are theives!
Kingston Mines, Illinois

Comcast - Moving

The is just a interesting question to read. What makes one account secured from anyone to including employees to look for information when they want to? Still I can hear in or around this place using my name to obtain services that is not theirs to begin with. Change phone number for a reason other than my own. I will give it out once I am there at my new location phone number that is. Yes I am moving out of area to new location. I am not at this address any more after August 28,2015. Service not here any more
Comcast Account

STAY AWAY FROM COMCAST, I made the mistake of ordering xfinity because of the price, well, you get what you pay for, I started having problems on day one, I had 2 tech guys coming to my house, replaced the router and the dvr twice, I tried to close the account and I...

I've been with Comcast since moving to the Stillwater, MN area Fall 2013). I feel they charge way more for what their services offer. Still in all, not a whole lot of proble...

I didn't like
  • Price and poor customer service

Comcast - Account Review from Iselin, New Jersey

Just a warning to anyone with Comcast service that lives in a multiplex/ multi family house or apartment building. This company WILL use your name and information to go into their system and make changes on other joined accounts they create under one profile. A sales rep will have you sign something stating they can make changes on your account (of course telling you it is to be of assistance to you) and then go in and pick up extra boxes and add services to sell on the side under your info. Do NOT trust their sales people and don't sign anything.
Comcast Account

Avoid COMCAST if humanly possible!

I have relocated out of a Comcast area, and have been trying to discontinue service since early in July. As of today,8-18-15, my account STILL SHOWS OPEN with an overdue balance over $300. I have been told numerous times it is closed, however, it still shows an overdue balance, when in fact, I have been told I should be receiving $42 within the next 4-6 weeks as over payment. Company does not have its act together, and each time you talk to one of their technicians, you get a different story. Every time they said someone would be calling me back within 24 hours, no-one ever did. AVOID if possible.

Comcast - Review in Television/ Radio category from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

I had a credit on my bill from Comcast. I called and asked them to please send me a refund check. They said they issued a ticket and I would get the check within 2 weeks. It never came. I called a second time only to be told by the agent that the prior agent didn't complete the transaction properly and my check was never issued. She said she would issue a new ticket and I would get the check in the mail within 2 weeks. It never came. I called back a third time only to be told there never was a check mailed but that it was credited to my credit card. I asked what credit card? I never authorized a credit on my card. Furthermore, my husband and I had to close several cards because we were victims of credit card theft. She said she didn't know what card it was credited to. I asked was it a Visa, Mastercard or Amex? She couldn't tell me. I asked so you are telling me I was credited on my credit card but you don't know which one? She said correct. My husband meanwhile called his card and it was credited on his account. All the while Comcast had placed me on hold, then to be disconnected because it was after 9:00pm and they closed. This is a very unorganized and frustrating company to deal with.
3.0

Comcast - Charged for equipment I didn't have

04/17/15 I noticed my bill jumped by $20 approximately, when nothing had been added. Upon investigation, I noticed that although I had returned the modem 3 days after it was issued to me and proceeded to use my own, I was being charged every month for the rental of it for a year. They do have record of the return and it should not have been continuing to charge me. I was on a promotion and automatic payments so the amount looked right to me. When it ended and jumped $20 a month, I called and was assured a $120 credit for their negligence in continuing to charge me. I then verified what the monthly charges should be from now on. 05/04/15 bill shows “partial reimbursement” of $10. The rep says they see the credit that it has been issued but not applied -- perhaps on the next bill. Balance still owed $110 07/13/15 spoke Rep. who stated that the credit has been applied and not to pay the bill. She further said I could call back in 72 hours to verify that the credit was applied but it should show up on the online account by the time the bill was due. I checked at the time the bill was due and it did not. Had to pay them again with no resolution on the credit. 08/04/15 spoke to Rep Rep tried to act like there was no credit pending and negotiate and get me to take $30 and said it was my fault for not noticing it sooner and that they normally only credit back 4 months worth. True, I should have noticed, this is why I will no longer use their automatic payment feature because I can't trust that our monthly agreement or agreed upon terms will be honored. I have no other option for Internet in my area or I would have switched already.
2.2
I liked
  • Service reliability
  • Lies about pricing
  • Powerless customer service
  • Ineffective customer service

Comcast ripoff

I recently moved from Tennessee across the country, and so I canceled my Comcast service and account, and turned in all of their equipment on March 30, 2015. As of this date (July 29). Comcast still claims we have an active account for our address in Tennessee, and has continued to charge that canceled account monthly. I have called them, and called them, and called them, and called them, and finally told them to shove their worthless service and our account where the sun don't shine. I have never in my 64 years had to deal with such horrible customer service as I have experienced with Comcast since 2007 in my life. I will never talk to them or ever do business with Comcast in any way shape or form for the rest of my life.
  • Dealing with them personally