Miami, Florida

I have been a Comcast customer in Illinois for over 15 years. Moved to Florida (Miami).

Have had the Comcast service for 1 1/2 years, the TV Comcast service here is the worst, phone is not far behind. But the cable TV is awful. I have had 8 DVR boxes replaced, the cable wires have been re-done several time at their expense, the service goes out all the time, and the Techs (most of them 9 out 10) are terrible. Poorly trained and lack knowledge of the system.

Over the phone customer service telephone techs are of no use.

Neighbors switched to other providers due the service issues. Oh, did I forget to mention that their billing system is also terrible...

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #942047

Comcast is truly the worst company in America and maybe on the planet. After numerous fruitless visits to fix my tv I called their corporate hq in Philadelphia, pretended I was Board member at my condo community in FL with which they had just signed a contract, and demanded they fix my tv so it was watchable.

The next day the regional tech supervisor showed up and spent 3 hours -- partly outdoors in the rain-- fixing my tv reception.

Meanwhile, the real Board members still don't have their tvs fixed. Something to do with outdated wiring and the wrong boxes.

I hear they use reconditioned boxes that don't do the job.