Modesto, California

i went to comcast three days before christmas to purchase a internet/cable package for my wife since that's what she wanted, i was told to self install the equipment and call the automated number, after that didn't work, i set up an appointmnet to have a tech come out to double chack my work and find out why i have no service, after 3 weeks of being told day after day that i have an appointment scheduled for installation and no one showing up, im still being told a tech is on the way, COMCAST is the biggest rip off, they dont care about their customers satisfaction, if that happened in my field of work i would be fired, SCREW COMCAST and their *** service, i threw all the equipment out of my 3rd story window and shattered it all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.