*** You ***!

*** *** expensive service for *** *** 250gb WTF

YOu dirty mother *** go *** off and burn in *** all of you.

I can't believe this ***, my rates were raised every singkle month since I joined.

It went from 50$ to 80$ a month are your *** kidding me.

What good is high speed when you have a god *** cap on that *** . since when did I start paying for giga bytes *** holes . My bill specifically states unlimited internet. access you *** *** and you want to cancell my account for going over 250gb

You *** everything is streaming media and digital downloads now days , it's *** easy to go over 250gb, jesus christ , downloading a game from steam already kills like 20gigs!! *** you guys

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.