I am very pissed about comcast service.

I order a phone line with them online with the price 29.99/month. I have order number and call them, they have transferred me to so many peoples and the last one, a lady told me she need to boot her system and I can call back or wait for her, I chose to wait for her almost 20 mins but no one come back.

I am very dissapointed with the comcast customer service.

We stuck with them 4 days already, to me. I trhing I should go with AT&T service maybe better...

Comments

If we are going to write things, can we please use spellcheck if you cannot spell and use the past tense of words correctly please so we understand you. That is probably the problem, lack of communication and english understanding. You probably speak this way too.

Send me a work order of what services you want. I can find you several offers from different companies.

I will tell you all the hidden charges and fees. My services are FREE. I assitst many business customers manage their telecom expenses. INclude service address of course.

I have provided 100% of my clients cheaper rates and direct personal account management 1-877-986-4783. or email billreview@uniquecom.biz

It appears that Comcast is more interested in selling programming and service packages ( bundled services ) than they are in maintaining their systems or dealing with customer discrepencies.

I had Comcast phone service for a few weeks then dumped it quick and went back to the traditional phone company that I had for years and years ( the real phone company ). Too many missed calls, varying voice communication quality, it even faded out when talking to Comcast customer service.

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work.

We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence.

it's worse being an employee. A fat sup named Kim Edwards at the Lynnwood WA call center sent email telling to work off the clock without pay.

Our law firm has won many off the clock work class action lawsuits against Comcast in past and present and WE WILL WIN TOO!!!!! If you want discounts call and ask for the retention department.

i have an issue with comcast myself. it appears that they have idiots working for them in a number of different positions.

from installation to activation, they have proved themselves to be Incompetent :zzz . i have comcast at my buisness and could not beat the price for the features.

i believe that they have over sold their capabilities and are suffering the benefits for the short time. i am waiting for a comcast rep to call me back about the problems with my anyroom DVR installation that took place today in my absence

Gee, to post on this site one has to know proper grammer?? :) oops

Are we supposed to understand this jibberish cr@p. Learn some proper grammar. We don't speak stup1d.