Comcast came to install cable at our apartment and the technician busted a pipe flooding two of my bedrooms. It took them six hours to send someone to fix the pipe (I was without water until then), and eight hours to send someone to "clean" our floors.

The joke cleaning company they sent just tossed fans on the floor (not cleaning up anything) and took over a week to actually send someone to clean the floor. When we asked if they could clean the floors sooner, they refused to send anyone.

Next, we call comcast to send someone else and they refused to send anyone. So now we're stuck with a dirty floor and two rooms that we can't use.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Installation.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence.