Comcast turned me into a collection agency after 10 years of service. I terminated my services due home relocation.

In the shuffle the final bill was issued without any evidence it was delivered to my residence No doubt my last payment ( $104 ) was 30 plus days late but in my opinion that action was unnwarranted after being a customer for 10 years and over $7200 of service fees.

I spoke to the corporate escalations department stating I had no problem paying the bill, but I definitely did not appreciate Comcast turning me into a collection agency. Beware of the final bill and the timeliness of its payment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

:cry You screw up and you know it.

OMG cry me a river....pay attention!....after being with comcast 4 10yrs did u not realize that they bill ahead? Ok, so if you shut off service after a bill has posted then guess what?

YOU OWE! When you moved did you lose the ability to forward ya mail? Exactly!

So because you didn't keep up with your responsibilities its some1 elses fault? Please find a new hobbie!