Washington, District Of Columbia

Comcast is the worst cable company around gonna bill me with my friend old cable bill just because my address on my id, and his name in there computer as him with a pass due bill. I just moved in my house payed the first month in full and the next bill they sent was $400.00.

I called and they had me on the phone and hour came back and told me that in two days my bill will be back to 0.00 the next week my cable was completely turned off. I am going to serve they as Thurday, afternoon, and let the judge, tell they *** off + I will have my room mate to show up in court stating they put his bill on me...

dam!!!! ***.....

Comments

i believe there is something wrong with comcast. i suspect (ONLY MY OPINION), Comcast is about to go Adelphia's way, a competitor that went defunct because of management irregularities.

today i wrote a letter to government officials and I will ask the justice department to halt their merger with NBC. I found the company has problems at every level including customer relations, pricing, equipment, management and installations. please write to me at can1z-at-aim.com.

I want to hear your story. Thank you