Alpharetta, Georgia

Comcast Internet is *EXTREMELY* unreliable. I have been on Internet plus limited basic from them at 30 Mbps.

The reason I do this is because I stream most of my tv entertainment. This will be th future of tv - that is why Comcast bought NBC is so they could leverage owning content instead of of cable lines when people don't subscrible to cable anymore. Funny thing is, they would have been smarter to spend the money investing in a more reliable internet. It is AWFUL.

I constantly have to reset my modem and router. Constantly. I NEVER had to do this with my uverse Internet connection. Or a dsl connection.

Awful. They love to make it seem like it is your issue-except I never had these problems with AT&T. As it stand right now, when my year with Comcast ends in March, I will spend twice as much with AT&T for a slower speed - AND I own my modem - so I would rather trash a modem I bought than use an INFERRIOR Internet service. Pathetic.

Get it together Comcast!!! Trust me - most of your customers hate you - they just don't take the time to complain.

Comments

why is this comcast service even in buisness

comcast is so unreliable,,,did they get a government hand out?,,,. well i sure did not

and this comcast sucks at it`s best.

Give me more choices you *** government

So... traded out my OLD Comcast provided modem for a NEW Comcast provided modem.

I did this because I was having to reset the modem at LEAST once a day after Internet service kept going out. NOW I reset it an average of TWICE a day... except for today when I had to reset it 10... yes TEN times!

Seriously guys? I should get 6 months service FREE for the inconvenience. And the only other option would be Satellite... which clearly isn't an option!

Don't like being forced to have to use service that sucks! AND have to pay for it!

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

8) :grin :p

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.