Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

On 23 Dec2011 I terminated my com cast contract. Turned in all equipment and told the lady at the office to give me a final bill so I could be done with their outlandish billing practices.

She gave me a bill I paid it in full. She assured me that everything was fine. 2 weeks later I receive a bill in my email for my final bill. I went to the local office where I live now and they tell me they can't access records from other geographic areas.

And to pay the email bill or my credit will be effected.

I have no recourse unless I drive all the way back to Florida. This is unbelievable!

Comments

Same issue; my son finished college in Pittsburgh Aug 2013. Paid final bill.

Almost a year later, he gets a bill for the month after he returned to CA. We go to the local Comcast office, get the same "can't access another region". Get bills from ECN (contracted out of Florida to collect for Comcast). Write letters.

More than a year later, Comcast Pittsburgh is claiming he still has an outstanding bill. Bunch of pierogi-eating idiots.

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN 8) :grin :p

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.