In the past 6 months I have been charged additional fees three times. Twice I have made on-line payments and received e-mails that they have processed.

Since I don't trust this company I have checked back later to continue to see that the payment has processed. Then a day or two before the bill is due I receive a message that it has been returned by my bank. Meanwhile my bank has no record of this and has not charged fees. Once I mailed the payment in a week before it was due.

I receive the next bill with a double payment and fee due. I on on-line and see that they claim to not have received the check until three weeks later. This is so frustrating. Since they are the only coverage in the area, I have no option but to deal with them.

I guess now I have to resort to going into a location to pay the bill each month. Let's see what they will come up with to charge me a fee every other month now.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments