Update by user Jan 17, 2012

I had to keep calling because I could not get access to my account online and I could not get Comcast to mail me a paper statement, after talking to 6 people, 2 who said they were supervisors. When I received my next bill notification online and still could not login, I got on the \"chat\" communication on the Comcast site.

Told the rep I needed a line to speak to someone in a supervisory position because the reps can not help me and always end up having to open a \"ticket\". I told him if he could he should read my ticket file and then he will understand why I it is useless to speak to a rep. He asked me to hold, asked me questions (through the chat) and said he understood (after reading my tickets) and told me he will help and not open any more tickets or transfer me. After 45 minutes, Marlon J got me online under my original ID.

I had been told that I would \"never be able to use my original access ID again, that is just the way it is.\" I was also told I had to wait until my (non existent)Comcast Internet account cycled off the system before I would be able to have access again to view my monthly billing. They each said they would turn my mail statement back on so I could get my bill but none of the 10 reps ever did that either. After everything I was told about what I would never be able to do again with Comcast, by supervisors, Marlon J got me back online.

Since he is the only person there that seems to know what he is doing, he deserves to have his name mentioned. So after all else fails, Marlon J is the only one at Comcast that will be able to help you!

Original review posted by user Dec 17, 2011

I went on to pay my bill since I am a paperless statement customer and found I could not access my account. Called and was told because I am not an online customer, my access was canceled.

All my problems started when I called to switch my HBO to another channel. Since then, they have taken me to the minimum channel selection, been double charged for services, been told my account has been switched to another channel selection (that never happened), received a box that I never opened (because I did not know what it was) and when I called was told I was an internet customer and the box is my equipment (am not an internet customer and never ordered), been charged for installation of the internet service that I never ordered, been promised free HBO for 6 months because of all the problems (that never happened) and now have had my online bill canceled because I am not an internet customer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.