State: California City: San Francisco Clear all filters (54 of 3925 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Signed up for Blaster Pro, getting the 200+ Mbps speed. Then for the next 2 months, I randomly would do a speed test, and I'm getting 50-60 range in speed (June 9 -77.04, June 27-51.89, July 13- 77.86, July 23 - 51.49). When I called Comcast, I was told the equipment...
1.9
I didn't like
  • Not as advertised internet speeds
  • With all of their pricing policies it is very confusing
  • Lying to customers about service problems

Comcast in San Francisco, California - BILLING PAPERLESS

I have been a comcast customer for almost two years and everytime I used to get paper bill every month in the post mail. But this month I didn't get any except some e-mail telling me to sign up for paperless billing which I didn't want to do. I called twice to the customer service they keep telling me that they mailed twice paper bills . then I called the third time and asked to speak to the supervisor the supervisor tells me there was no paper bill mailed so I shou;ld try to pay over the phone with the paperless billing otherwise I will be charged late fees.Basically they want to get my credit card info o they are threatening me to charge me late fees. which I really amangry about and plan to sue.I URGE EVERYONE TO GET TO THE OFFICE AND PICK UP YOUR BILL IF IT DOESN'T ARRIVE AROUND THE TIME YOU EXPECT IT TOO BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PAY OVER THE PHONE OR PAY LATE FEES WHILE WAITING FOR THE PAPER BILL.

Leaving Comcast after six years—happily

When I first had Comcast Business service installed, there were a few issues with the dedicated IP addresses, but otherwise the connection was fast and reliable. The charges have risen by less than 10% without explanation or reply to my inquiries. Each month I get something in the mail asking that I contact them for any needs, but apparently if those needs fail to increase my bill, there's no point in returning my calls. Recently the modem has been going off-line more than once a week. Typically, this can be corrected by cycling power, but not always. When I have to call the company to reset the modem from the main office, they can do it. Each time I complain about this annoyance, I get the line that I could avoid these issues by upgrading—adding cost. American businesses have wandered a long way from their public relations roots, but this chutzpah is more than I can bear. They will not replace the modem because they claim that the service I got six years ago ($85/mo. is too cheap) is no longer offered so they do not feel obligated to fix it. Fortunately, there are alternatives to their once monopoly in San Francisco. I have submitted a complaint to the California AG. I don't expect much.
1.9
Coverage Area
I didn't like
  • No attempt to try and please us
Show

Tye, Thank you and WOW I won't leave Comcast if I can talk to her every time!

I called a week or so to make changes on my account with Comcast. Originally my husband was calling to cancel services. Tye answered our call and boy did we get a HUGE surprise. Instantly my husband put on a smile, within a minute or so I actually heard laughter, I walked into the room assuming he was watching TV a comedy or something. NOPE he was talking still to Comcast. This was such a treat, Tye was very honest infact there were a couple of questions my husband asked Tye said " I am not sure but I WILL get the correct answer for you" she then put him on hold a minute or so. Long story short we got bundled into a quad play, Who knew how much we really did NEED a security system. So, this employee really cares and is efficient. We set up a call back for both my mom and a coworker of mine, They were dish customers, After hearing about our experience we ALL are diehard Comcast customers. Thank you so much Tye!!
5.0
I liked
  • Our rep was very over the top

Comcast in San Francisco, California - Moving

The is just a interesting question to read. What makes one account secured from anyone to including employees to look for information when they want to? Still I can hear in or around this place using my name to obtain services that is not theirs to begin with. Change phone number for a reason other than my own. I will give it out once I am there at my new location phone number that is. Yes I am moving out of area to new location. I am not at this address any more after August 28,2015. Service not here any more

Comcast cable uninstall

In about I will be else where I do not want cable to follow me around and pay for service when I am no longer in this area. Thus bill will be paid in full and and service will no longer be needed by me in my name. Some one else can enter their own name and pay for such service. I am through with cable for now until I feel such time time to return and only if I return!! Service it's not what I expected it should be if cable is running through the place and the door is closed anyone can hacked into cable by taking not one , but both cables to see anyone's email and others. Now my time is short as well as service. I need the bill up to 29 August 2015 then off and my name taken off the bill to include all service!!!!

Comcast is a Disgrace

Comcast does not know the meaning of customer service. They have untrained people answering the phones. They have extremely strong accents are are difficult to understand and they have obviously been provided script cards to read from because on every call, no matter the person I've reached, the words were always the same. They apologize over and over but it's not their fault. Because Comcast doesn't train them. They have NO idea what Comcast does. They don't know products and services EXCEPT that they are well-versed on the "Special" deal they can offer you to up-sell you while they have you on the phone. Callers either end up purchasing MORE or hang up in disgust. But, actual assistance for the purpose of the call in the first place is very rare. I have basic internet with "Blast" and I have TV with HBO and about 120 channels. Both are on modem. I tried to get a DVR box once and made an appt. for a good date and time. When I got the confirmation phone call, the date and time were both completely different. When I called, they said "Oh, there was a mistake and that appt. time wasn't available". So, they just made one up and left a message "confirming" an appt. I had not even made! I cancelled the appt. and told them they knew where they could put their box. In fact, I tried to cancel the TV service altogether and was told that if I did that, because I had purchased a "package", the internet alone would (perversely) end up costing me more than I pay now for both. They hide all their charges in "Package" deals. And, I constantly get phone calls from the company encouraging me to exchange my "outdated" modem for the "gateway" modem. I ignore them. I am highly suspicious when a *** company with ZERO customer service is trying to do me a favor. This company is corrupt and greedy. Comcast has tried several times to purchase other companies, most recently Time Warner. It is continually thwarted by legal maneuvers from doing so. I hope that continues. Comcast needs to crash and burn. I don't know ONE single person (from housewives to attorneys and execs to students) that has anything good to say about this company. I'd like to tell everyone what I really think about this company but I'd have to use words that would probably get my post deleted.
1.2
  • Poor service
  • Staff or product
  • Did not follow through

Comcast RIPPED us OFF

Was sent an offer for 120 channels and internet for $79.99. After an hour on the phone, trying to set up an account for my parents house, We agreed on this deal plus $15 for the cable box and $2.65 each additional tv (without the box) plus $50 shipping fee and we will install ourselves. We finally get it all set up and the said to get 120 channels the monthly fee would be $150 and $79.99 is for only 60 channels? Oh, and they'd be happy to cancel the account for $60? WTF. Ripped off. Theives

Comcast in San Francisco, California - Internet service

Your internet is very slow that when I watch shows it just spins,spins,spins spins!! Get it!! Your service is very bad at this time!! If I want to watch something I go to comcast office to do so??? Yes I very angry about this situation!! There is one cable box and one router!!! If I get enough people like I seen today I wonder how I got to watch anything!!!!! My pad itself gets hot for me to handle it maybe you got hot clients!!! As soon as I get to where I am thinking of others sources to look at

Comcast cable

Why is it that everyone has to have a certain phone number and have none of their own?? What is it with using their own phone numbers and using someone else number? I change my number because of this plus I am moving due to all of this issues!!! I will in time be in to return said equipment. I need up to date bill to pay in full. I am tried of everyone using my name in order to gain access to account not their own. I been trying to explain to everyone this for over a couple of years