State: California City: Modesto Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (3 of 765 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast in Modesto, California - Everyone's an ***! Nothing has been done properly!

I've had Comcast/Xfinity for 3 years. I called in to lower my internet speed so I could have a lower bill. Well, one would think that to be a simple process. No F___ing way! The first *** I spoke with ran a credit check on me as a new customer which showed up on my credit report, of course. I had no clue that was happening. He didn't say a word about it and didn't inform me he was sending me equipment, either. Why??? This was 7 days ago. I called to have the credit check removed. I have been round and round with these idiots for hours each day because each day they make more mistakes. They don't understand a word I'm saying to them, surely. I estimate a full wasted 24 hours total of dealing with these people. They lie about everything. I was told I had 25mbps now I find I have 6. Whatever...As soon as they get the credit check removed which I was told could take 90 days, I am leaving the horrible company forever. Bring the jobs back to America where they belong. Oh, I need a job, by the way. I also was called by a supposed manager from supposedly Texas this morning while I was in the shower. It was a bogus telephone number he called on. I tried to call back and of course, it didn't work. I called comcast AGAIN, furious this time for all the lies and bs I have gone through. Plus, the message left by the manager explained to me that AS A NEW CUSTOMER, they had a right to check my credit. WTF? I am livid. There is no excuse for this! I can't pay these people to do everything wrong. Soon to be XCustomer!

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best services and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck

#919911
@Mary

You realize this is for cable tv, right? Spam correctly.

View more comments (1)
Tags
  • no comprehension

Comcast in Modesto, California - Required modem for internet

Per a letter I received, I purchased a new modem for my internet service. The letter said I could dispose of the old one. When I went to activate the modem with Comcast, I was told that I really didn't need a new modem because I had one for my phone service. Also, that I needed to turn in my old modem rather than dispose of it.This was very confusing. Please get everyone on the same page to avoid such confusion.Also, why is your call center our of the country? Your techs are very hard to understand which makes it harder to deal with them. I took your survey after my ordeal (this took almost 2 hours) and requested a phone call. I was not called. Is this what you call customer service?????
Tags
  • Comcast tech service

COMCAST

i went to comcast three days before christmas to purchase a internet/cable package for my wife since that's what she wanted, i was told to self install the equipment and call the automated number, after that didn't work, i set up an appointmnet to have a tech come out to double chack my work and find out why i have no service, after 3 weeks of being told day after day that i have an appointment scheduled for installation and no one showing up, im still being told a tech is on the way, COMCAST is the biggest rip off, they dont care about their customers satisfaction, if that happened in my field of work i would be fired, SCREW COMCAST and their *** service, i threw all the equipment out of my 3rd story window and shattered it all.

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

Loss