State: California Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (71 of 765 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Comcast is the worst! Cannot access email 50% of the time. They can't fix it. Or won't.

I have had Comcast internet service for several years and had been fairly happy with it. However over the past 6 months or so it has become increasingly more difficult to access my email via their website. Approximately 50% of the time that I attempt to access email, I receive a message saying "Log in failed." And with increasing frequency, I receive the same message while I am reading my email. It simply cuts out and it is hours before I am able to log back into their website. I have made repeated calls to Comcast and spent hours with their techs to no avail. In fact, the more I complain about this problem, the worse it gets. Their customer service is all but nonexistent. They will not even admit this problem exists! I am so frustrated I am considering getting rid of Comcast altogether. I no longer use their phone service because of poor customer service. And the internet is full of customers saying exactly the same thing I'm saying. Evidently, they don't really give a ***.
Review