31408 Harper Ave, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082

Comcast recently is breaking their contacts with all their subscribers. This past week anyone who has a contract that they must follow has lost the Cinemax channels.

Currently they are now making you subscribe to channels you are already paying for in your package bundle. We were locked into a multi year contract with the full channel bundle, then they made Epixs a subscriber service and now all of the Cinemax channels. How can they get away with this. I have been a customer for several years but as soon as my contract is finished so is comcast in my life.

What they are doing is illegal as far as contracts go. An agreement to provide services or product for the life of the contract is expected of their customers what about them this shimmy company. Please and this is a first for me more regulation on cable companies especially this one. We paid in tax's for their satellites to be launched into space.

We paid in taxes for the infrastructure to be laid for them to gain access to all of our homes, and now they want us all to pay twice for the services they charged with their contract bundles. Please Trump and all Government sources step in and help the people you are to be representing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comcast Cons: Constant contract breaking and terrible service.

Comments