Jupiter, Florida

I want to know if we who are angry at Comcast. Can we boycott them?

I think if everyone took their business some where else Comcast would say hey wait a minute it's time to treat our customers better. If we the angry customers unite against Comcast it would make them provide better service. I called them today July 27th and complained about the internet and cable problem and they told me not to worry they would give me 3 months free of showtime and guess what nothing happened.

I wish that some company would take their place. Thanks for nothing Comcast...

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Richmond, British Columbia, Canada #954467

Boycott NBC. Don't watch anything they produce.

Watch the other networks. If everyone that was pissed at Comcast did that they would take notice.

i agree boycott them . i suck! they have customer dis service. they just hang up on you if they can't figure out what to do.

they don't deliver anything they promise. :(

to elf Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #951057

I agree. They suck!

comcast must go charging 168 a month to watch

tv 2 year contrack 89.99 ends after 1 year

jumps up every month now 168 they need to

stop ripping people off im in for boycott

to jw Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #951059

Guess what? I only had Comcast for 3 months.

My bill went from 75.00 to 212.00. I paid them 2 times and the third payment was a credit. They disconnected my services because they said I didn't pay. WTF?!

First of all, WTF is my bill so darn high in the first place? The disconnection notice said I would be shut off on the 19th of February or soon after. Sike, they cut me off on the 18th at 4am in the morning. I called and they told me I was 4 months behind in payment.

She also said we were already yin the month of March. Hey ***, today is the 18th of February so how the heck are we in March? They also turned me off last month but claimed it was a mistake and turned me back on. But if it was a mistake then what were the late charges and reconnections fees doing on my bill?

Oh and my DVR fee went from 8.00 to 10.00 without notice. I'm so done with them. Its fricken sad because no matter how many of us that complain there's still people who are signing up. There's also punks who allow Comcast to bully them into making a payment.

They will never get a penny from me again. They can do what they want. My great great, great, great, great, grandkids will pay them before I do.

Hopefully, by then they will be a thing of the past because their bully tactics have gone on long enough.

I see this everyday of work. They are brainwashing their own technicians as well.

They have contractors do all their dirty work for them like non pay disco's, door to door sales and of course installations. Instead of sending 2 or 3 of their guys to do installs they send one contractor and then book him with work for the day so the job has to get rushed, while their guys sit on their *** and meet up at diners or take 2 hours to put a converter in a house.

They have hidden fees on work orders like the 16.95 trip charge for even a swapping a bad remote. Please people read your bills carefully and dont get brainwashed.

brian_roberts@comcast.com

America.First@usa.com

Boycott COMCAST. Turn in your CABLE-Boxes. Get FREE-TV over the AIR. Yes indeed, big old greedy COMCAST is farming America Jobs to a call center in Guadalara, Mexico, I can't even call my local office here in Pacifica, California, they're closed on Saturday and the line is out the door. How can President Obama allow COMCAST CEO Brian Robert to serve on Obama's Job's Council. Obama should fire Brian Robert out of shame and disgust for sending American jobs out of our Country. AMERICA FIRST!

Gary J. Mondfrans,

Former Mayor of San Bruno, a locally owned and operated Cable System, and a Pacifica Homeowner and local Pacifica Business Owner.

America.First@USA.com.

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Ginsburg v. Comcast Corporation et al, case number 2:11-cv-01959 western washington district court and king county (WA) superior court case #11-2-34714-1

joriag

You have no idea how upset I'm with corporations like this one, they are a gang of thieves with a fancy name... I hate them and their unethical and dishonest way to put charges on your bill...

certainly for that purpose (steal money) they seem to be very professional and I am curious ...Who allow them to work the way they do?????? :(

Plain and simple, Forget a boycott, That will not solve the issue...

Customers need to form a class action against Comcast(now Xfinity)for,

A- Price gouging.

B- Unfair business practices.

C- Lying to customers (Bait & Switch tactics).

D- Fraudulent Billing Practices.

E- Changing customers packages and rates without notifying customers in advance.

*** Forcing customers to rent equipment that they don't really need or want just to raise the customers monthly bill for service.

G- Forcing customers to upgrade to a higher prices service and threatening to cut service or take away features if they refuse to upgrade.

H- False advertising.

There you have it folks, 8 good and valid reasons for a class action against Comcast. The problem is for some reason people are afraid of forming a class action against this company...

Boycott Comcast !

Comcast owns NBC, if they don’t fix NBC.

Comcast has many customers who buy there Cable, Internet, and Internet Phone.

Start dumping Comcast and watch how fast they will change NBC.

Obama pays Sunday visit to CEO of Comcast / MSNBC

Boycott Comcast !

Comcast owns NBC, if they don’t fix NBC.

Comcast has many customers who buy there Cable, Internet, and Internet Phone.

People start dumping Comcast and watch how fast they will change NBC.