3.5
Coverage Area

Noticed I was being double charged for a modem (2 modems) for several months, and called in to take care of this. Took nearly 1 hour to get it resolved. Was told it was fixed and I would be credited for the months, and the 2nd modem was removed. Next bill the 2 modems are still there. Try to call in today and get all circuits are busy.

Also, spent 2 hours with online chat support with another issue (the Comcast wireless gateway I am paying for). 2 hours and 5 reps later with different answers, I am told I need to be sent to another representative. Was told the newer better gateway they have is "only for new customers". So I pay over double the price for being a loyal customer for many years, and also do not get the latest equipment that which I am paying for!

No other options to replace Xfinity/Comcast in my area. I am beyond a "pissed consumer". Would say I am an Ultra Pissed Consumer". Comcast needs to pay for their lying, thieving, price gouging, monopoly practices.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #904947

I have been billed for service that i cancelled in APRIL. It is now DECEMBER and still getting billed.

If I don't pay then will go into collections and they my credit score will be affected... NO WAY TO STOP THIS?