I just spent 2 hours of my life I will never get back arguing with Comcast customer service. I have been deployed with the military overseas for the last year.

While deployed a divorce became necessary so at the end of November I called comcast to cancel service, I was assured that for my ex wife to get service reconnected she would have to pay the outstanding bill of 279.94 but to cover my bases I gave the rep my new address and cell phone number so that a final bill could be generated if my ex wife didn't pay it. The rep told me if she didn't pay it they would send my bill to finalize my account. Well go figure no bill ever came so I assumed bill was paid by ex wife to have service reconnected. So after no bill or contact from them all the sudden I begin getting robo called 4 times a day from a collection agency about a bill I didn't know existed.

So I called again to resolve it as I wanted no negative information added to my credit report from this phantom bill. They said they would send me a new final bill in 5 days to pay but refused to recall the account from the collection agency thus damaging my credit rating. I find their lack of help in resolving this horrible not once would they accept responsibility for the billing error their solution is to pay the collection agency and allow the credit blotch what an absolute load of garbage I have been a customer for over 7 years and never had a late payment. I'm fed up with them I will never allow their service or products into my home again I would rather read a book.

I have contacted better business bureau in Washington, D.C. And recommend others to do the same sorry for the long rambling message but really just pissed off now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments