I have been a client of Comcast ever since they came to Washington. They had my personal and business service.

Two years ago, I canceled my personal service, they raised my rate for internet, phone and TV to $164.00 per month. I went to Dish TV and lowered my rate to $99 without internet. I tried to change the business name on my billing from the former insurance company to Lake Tapps Insurance. Nine months later it still isn't done.

Caller ID on you TV, still shows the former company. I am sitting here on hold with Comcast, trying to get them to correct the problems for the 5th time.

I'm not holding my breath. Comcast is not on my Christmas Wish list.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Ginsburg v. Comcast Corporation et al, case number 2:11-cv-01959 western washington district court and king county (WA) superior court case #11-2-34714-1

If you search king county (WA) superior court records Comcast is being sued for not paying unemployment taxes they owe to employment security department