Verified Reviewer

As a full time grad student, theyre not helpful at all. I was told by a SUPERVISOR to pay a past due balance of $70.89.

I didnt not have the money that day, but I paid the amount I was told the next day in order to get my service restored and they still suspended my services. Saying that I needed to pay another $74 to get my service restored. As a full time graduate student I dont have $70plus extra dollars just laying around. It was a super inconvenience as I was in the middle of finals season at school and was unable to submit my assignments.

I had to go to a local coffee shop just to use their wifi to finish my finals. I was highly upset and I am seriously considering leaving this company as a customer!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comcast Pros: Good internet.

Comcast Cons: Customer representive very deceptive, Supervisors dont care.

Location: Hyattsville, Maryland