150 views

first year with comcast ,2014, was ok because we had a special. 2nd year, regular price, not good because Jan.

2015 they lowered the internet speed and never informed us. Family complained about speed. I finally called in August to find out what the speed was. Took weeks to get a straight answer.

Made numerous changes but comcast would not honor the changes. They offered me free cable, for 6 months. Finally I got fed up called Oct. 1.

2015, cancelled service and returned their equipment the same day. Bill before was padded. Oct.7, 2015 called to discus balance. Was given credit for shipping and handling of box because was never disclosed of a charge and not given option to pick up.

Which I did, because they sent wrong equipment. Was also given credit for broadcast tv fee because service was cancelled Oct. 1. Was told a balance of remaining was $10.99 which I paid.

I later received a bill for the credited amount.

I sent a letter. A few days ago I received another bill for the credited amount.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Preferred solution: Accept credits and stop sending bills. Acct #01624168890035, Nevada Bynum, 561-667-5169.

Comcast Pros: Internet service 2014.

Comcast Cons: Internet service 2015.

Store Location: West Palm Beach, Florida