Do not use Comcast if you have any other options for cable service!! First of all you will get the "Comcast *** That is when the bill creeps up month after month after month.

I have spent untold hours during numerous phone calls to the billing department trying to get my bill reduced to the originally agreed upon amount. Each time, after several minutes on hold, I am connected to someone that barely speaks English in some far off land. They agree to give me a credit of some varying amount and we agree on what my new bill amount will be. Great.

I pay the bill and all is well, until the next bill shows up and the billed amount WAY over what it was suppose to be. Again I call back and get put on hold and transferred around a couple of times and again I'm finally connected and trying to understand someone with limited English ability explain to me why my bill was so much higher than expected. They agree to give me a credit, I pay the bill and all is well again, until the next bill shows up WITH NO CREDIT!! THE BILL IS EVEN BIGGER THAN THE LAST BILL!This has been going on for 4 months.

IF YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE AND HAVE TO USE COMCAST, IF SOMEONE SAYS THEY WILL GIVE YOU A CREDIT OR ADJUSTMENT, GET THIER NAME AND EMPLOYEE NUMBER BECAUSE OFTEN WHAT THEY TELL YOU WONT SHOW UP ON YOUR BILL. THEY ARE LIARS. Have them send you an email explaining what they agreed to do.

IT IS A CORPORATE BUSINESS PLAN TO HAVE YOUR BILL *** UP AFTER A FEW MONTHS. YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU EVER DELT WITH THIS COMPANY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments