Comcast - BEWARE OF Infinity's BUSINESS PRACTICES

27 of 3271 Comcast reviews

Two months ago I agreed to a new contract for two years.I really only wanted a one year contract, but was convinced by their representative that a two year contract would lock me in so I would not face an increase next year.

I was told my cost per month and that I would not have to worry about my rates going up. I just received my new bill, and it has gone up an extra $11.18 When I called Xfinity and explained about my contract , I was told my bundle rate did not go up. My equipment is what went up. So much for an honest representation of what you are signing up for.

When asked about canceling because of my disgust with the company, I was told it would cost me an early termination fee of $220 . It would have been $240, but since I had the contract for two months they took off $10 per month. Let's see: If I don't cancel, I pay an extra $11.18 per month until my contract is over. If I cancel , I pay $10 per month in a termination fee.

These people are not dumb. I am the dumb one.

I wonder over the next two years how many times they will increase my equipment fees?SHAME ON XFINITY

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

27 of 3271 Comcast reviews
Chass

Feb 07 #1282663 Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

Welcome on Board.
You may expect an 'up-nudge' two to three times per year - it's always to improve your service, hahaha.
I look at my poor reception as a Blessing - yea, I get less commercials during interuptions.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.