Hartford, Connecticut

Both my phone and internet are out for four days. Comcast people lie on the phone.

While the issue is with their signal outside of my house, they insist on you being there. Whether you miss work or your job is in jeopardy, they do not care. If you want to be a hostage of a predator, sign up with Comcast. If you would like avoiding being angry, frustrated, and feeling you are being laughed at while your ability to communicate with the world is non-existent, sign up with them.

They use their very best people to sign you up.

Once you have signed up, there is nothing but incompetence, carelessness, lack of customer service, lies, and endless frustration.

Comments

Comcast...they have you over a barrel and they know it. My cable has been going out every day for 3 months, 2-3 hours at a time.

They tell me that they have a signal and that I have to bring my box down to the Comcast office and exchange it. The people there are rude, and argue with everybody. I was told on the phone that I would get credit for my outages...yea, right. Paying $150 for basic tv, (that's 20 years old), and one computer is a rip-off in every sense of the word.

All the other companies will work with you regarding bills, except them. They will shut you off a day after the bill is due, and look carefully at your bill. Do other companies (utilities, credit cards, etc.) send you a bill for the month ahead? Nope.

Comcast does. Right now, my bill is for Sept.

8th to Oct. 8th, how is that right??

TG4Freedom

I'm compiling a list of people and stories just like this for a class action against Comcast. I'm in the middle of a situation that's been ongoing since 8/29.

As of today STILL no dial tone. I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY & THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!

Send your story to ComcastLawsuit@Gmail.com