55 views
1.9

Comcast charges one month in advance for utilities. If one breaks the contract, Comcast/Trinity charges the customer $230 to break the contract.

I had a contract with consumers for two years from 4/2019 and the fee went up from $142 per month to $181. Comcast/Xfinity went up on the cost. In addition, Comcast/Xfinity took my Motorola/Arris modem which I purchase from Amazon 2/2015 after the tech kept coming to the house to fix the same proble. In addition, Comcast &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I have been going back and forth for several years.

Comcast has been overcharging me. I have spoken to several executive personnels including Dreana Smith. I have filed FTC complaints against Comcast/Xfinity but to no avail. My next move is to file a formal complaint (Like going to court) I called several times to rectify the situation.

October 2019, I called and spoke with a Comcast/Xfinity representative. He was so rude and obnoxious that my hubby told him that we no longer wants to do business with Comcast/Xfinity. Comcast/Xfinity fails to credit me for the bill that was billed in advance.

However, Comcast/Xfinity added the $230 fee and send me a bill for $545. Comcast/Xfinity violated my consumer rights by sending me to collection agency while NJ Board of Public Utilities (office that regulates them) was reviewing the complaint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Technical Support.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comcast Pros: Better viewing than streaming.

Comcast Cons: Overprice, Does not know how to honor contracts, Very poor customer service, Alter records.

Store Location: 1701 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103