1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Oct 03, 2018

On 9/18/2018, I was contacted by Seth L., Florida Executive Customer Relations. I responded via email, explained the problem to him, complete with examples of ComcastJessie's examples of "inappropriate" posts having been selected as solutions by other Comcast employees.

Seth has since disappeared, making no response. On 9/26/2018, I was contacted by Nick G.. Executive Customer Relations. I again responded by email, reiterating what I had sent to Seth L.

On 9/27/2018, Nick G. responded that "Our records indicate that you previously discussed the concerns with Martin (another agent from our office) on October 3, 2017. At this time our response has not changed. The ban was accurate due to multiple guidelines violations." Nick G.

obviously did not read anything I sent him. Had he done so, he would have read I do not want to be reinstated, since I do not appreciate the stalking and cyber-bullying that goes on there, particularly when I have no avenue to fight back.

Instead, my purpose was and is to expose the false accusations routinely made by the forum administrator, ComcastJessie. I again relayed this information to Nick G., who, like Seth L., disappeared without a response.

Update by user Sep 18, 2018

On 9/17/18 at 6:40 pm I received an email from "Frank" from the Office of Tom Karinshak. "Frank" clearly did not read this review, as he informed me I had been banned from the forums "due to a violation of the XFINITY Support Forum guidelines." Golly, "Frank", thanks for that! I wouldn't have known.

Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2018

I have been a founding member of Comcast’s help forum since it began in July 2003, and as far as I can tell, was the longest participating customer.

Apparently, one of the changes that ComcastJessie, the forum manager, wanted to make was me. A few days back, she PM’d me with an accusation that I had reported one of her posts as abuse! My reply is below:

“It appears that you believe I reported one of your posts as abuse. That in itself is mind boggling, that I would report an administrator’s post as “abuse”, knowing full well that said report would go to that same administrator.

“I can assure you I have never reported any post by you as “abuse”, and even if I did, I would never have done so with just the single word “wow”, which provides no useful information. Especially a post where you were relaying recent information. That simply makes no sense.

“Further, on Monday, July 9 at 5: 01 PM as indicated by the image you provided, I was still rebuilding one of the couches in the dinette of my RV. I have a limited amount of time to complete the project, and I’m working late to get it done. Thus, I was not in the forums, nor even near a computer, at that time. I do see that I did reply to your question to me in the thread you linked, on July 9 at 7:32 PM., shortly after I stopped for the evening. Since I am still being denied access to My Profile, I have no access to any other posts I’ve made.

“As to why you appear to have something from me, I can only speculate, which I will not do here. I do notice that there are several mismatching fonts in the notification you provided, which provides some clues. And to reiterate, I am being blocked from My Profile. I seem to be the only one with this problem. Under the circumstances, I doubt that this is a coincidence.”

My thought is that ComcastJessie simply cannot deal with thoughtful, articulate, logical debate when she is on the losing side.

You can guess the result. No discussion, just banned within five minutes. Apparently, I am no longer “Welcome_to_Post”! However, it's kind of flattering that ComcastJessie thinks me so dangerous she has to falsify accusations to get rid of me!

Reason of review: Unfair Ban From Forum Despite Adherence to Forum Guidelines.

Preferred solution: Return of Forum Privileges .

I liked: Speed of internet access.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments