Verified Reviewer

1.3

I have a 14 unit apartment building complex. I contacted them about getting video surveillance cameras installed.

I was told no one certain terms because the way the prior owner had the services set up for the two buildings that it was incorrect. All 14 units were set up is residential and I was advised that I needed to commercial accounts one for each building on that property. I was told that because of the way the billing with set up prior they would be such a discount in the rate that it would absorb the cost of the cameras that I was purchasing. I own two buildings a total of 14 units and I was being charged $500 a month 300 on one building 200 on another.

Since I contacted them to come and do the install for the cameras months and months have passed took forever to get the cameras installed and now I have $5000 in charges to my bank account for 60 days of service. You call you email you text and you could put on ignore. This is been the worst customer service Ive ever experienced in my life I have sent emails I have sent text messages I have called my property manager has emailed and called we talked to Glenn the representative that set the service up in his supervisor in the corporate office and its an absolute waste of our time so now I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and rip off report.com and then maybe Ill have some success. Ive emailed the corporate office and basically just got ignored blown off.

Today another charge came in from my bank account taking it up to $5000 in charges.

Then they were supposed to send me $1500 in gift cards which I see one gift card in my living room I havent even seen the other gift cards they were supposed to be three $500 gift cards shocked they didnt show up. Im gonna get an address I have too busy and too stressed out to hire another company to come in and take your cameras out to terminate all my services with you but I will come to a conclusion in a solution for my problem you can trust and believe that!!!!!

User's recommendation: Do not do business with Comcast.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I still have not had contact form them. Finally got 2 500 cards and 1 250.00.

I felt like a fool giving one 500.00 card away to find out they send a 250.00 card and it happened to be the one I gave away. Text rep. Glenn Thomas he could care less.

No resolve. The day the cameras are paid off I am terminating service.