Comcast sales called and offered an upgrade, $20 less per month with more channels. What they don’t tell is you lose some of the ones you have.

The morning after I install led the new unit I find that I no longer have free access to on demand cartoons from Disney. They are now 2.99 each. After 3 hours on the phone they tell me I was on an old plan and Disney is not available on the new one. I’m certain they knew we watched a lot of disney.

I’m certain they know exactly what we watch and how long. They targeted me for an upgrade because Disney is going to launch their own streaming on 11/12/2019 and they probably would have to pay more or something. Comcast sucks. The feds should step in and break them up like they did AT&T and the Electric companies.

Make them give other companies access to their distribution system. Remember when there were Multiple phone Land line providers and now you can buy electric from anyone there

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments