Coverage Area
Style and Design

To the point-purchased 2 year agreement, with specific channels and suddenly they took several away with no warning. I called and was told they are in a higher package.

Asked for a reduction in monthly charge due to not receiving what I signed up for. Response-we can change your package at any time we choose with no refund.

How is this legal. No other service available in my area. Will go to ROKU as soon as this expires.

I HATE COMCAST/XFINITY.

Had so many issues with internet speed. Tech's have replaced every wire from pole to the inside of my house, updated to the latest modem, still sucks!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Return channels that you took away at the price I originally signed up for..

Comments

I’m dealing with the same problem. This summer I called to cancel my service since I felt I was paying a lot for channels & content I never watched.

I was then offered a “deal” that added several channels to my service to add more viewing options and which locked me into a low price. The catch? I had to sign a contract. The new channels (TBS, FX, TCM and more) made the deal appealing and I took it.

About 4 months later the new channels were turned off. Upon calling I was told my channels were cut off because they discovered I was getting free channels by mistake. They insist I was never offered these channels, and that instead there was an issue in my neighborhood that was allowing people channels they weren’t supposed to receive. Their entire story is bogus and offensive I’ve placed several calls and spent over 7 hours this week on the phone trying to resolve this.

All they do is try to up sell me into more expensive service I’m furious! I’m now stuck with the same terrible lineup of channels I originally planned to cancel but am locked into a contract for another 8 months I can’t believe Comcast can lie like this and still be in business