I'm not sure what to say about this company with any kind of couth what so ever, so what I will say is that this company is a scam and I will NEVER work with them again. Additionally, I would recommend that no one else work with them because they will scam you and because we need better options in this country for a non-monopoly service that has become a necessity within our society (internet options).

I have been with Comcast for many many years. Both in Texas and in Oregon. They have pushed my bill through many levels of monetary values and have not held up to their promise to keep it consistent. Each month, my bill jumps from the low hundreds to above $300.

This is not acceptable for customer service, which after a heated phone call with them, is apparent that they do not have. They have been calling my phone several times per day for the past week, without leaving messages.

I finally took their call to find out that if I pay them $300 + dollars they are happy to keep me as a customer (last thing I heard from them is that the bill should be $106).

This is not acceptable, this is not good business, this is not acceptable customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

So, you mean your normal bill is in the low hundreds, and when you don't pay it for a month it jumps up to double your normal bill amount? *** Comcast for you not paying your bills.