Quincy, Massachusetts

I recently bought a new HD TV at best buy. The TV is great and so were the people at Best Buy who helped me pick it out.

What sucks! Is the Comcast guy who gave me an HD box when I bought my TV. He told me I would be able to save some money if I picked it up at the store and just installed it myself.

Well ofcourse the box dosen't work, it is faulty somehow, but it took me 6 hours of phone calls and 4 different people at comcast for me to figure this out! They even sent someone to my house on a saturday night who basically told me the box was broken and there was nothing he could do!

I could write a long winded post about how much they suck, but I have already waseted too much of my valuable time thinking/talking about COMCAST.

You can bet I will be dropping their services within the week.

Comments

#391997

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work.

We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us.

It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste. LOL ROFL LMAO

I don't think that is the comcast rep's fault. If the box didn't work go back and exchange it. He has no way of knowing whether the box is good or bad.

#195058

Well Obviousleee...

You're a n00b

Get pwnd

and John you're a n00b too! "obviously impaired or handicapped" ? That's pretty offensive n00b and you can't get off scotch free by saying "sir"

just got comment pwnd n00b!

#194798

You, sir, are obviously impaired or handicapped in some way. If the HD DVR/reciever was broken, you should have taken it back. Too late now.