Rahway, New Jersey

IF CONSIDERING COMCAST, DONT. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS IMCOMPETENT AND IGNORANT.

I HAVE BEEN INCONVENIENCE TOO MANY TIMES BECAUSE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS SELL PRODUCTS AND THEN THEY RECORD WRONG ORDERS SO INNOCENT TECHNICIANS COME OVER AND CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. I HAVE BEEN ON PHONE WITH THEM FOREVER. ON HOLD MOST OF TIME.

GOOD LUCK SPEAKING TO A SUPERVISOR. WHEN YOU DO GET A SUPERVISOR, THEY ARE MORE IMCOMPETENT THAN THE PREVIOUS PERSON. HOW HARD IS IT TO WRITE A WORK ORDER FOR A NEW X1 BOX.

I THINK MY 5 YR OLD COULD DO A BETTER JOB.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #825625

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best services and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck