Marshall, Texas
2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I did contact Comcast without any help. I wrote the attorney general with a consumer complaint; comcast responded but again it could not be resolved.

Again, there is no way to prove my usage from my home and comcast has no proof to show me of how they validate my usage from my home either. So I have been charged roughly $300 or more in the past 3 months of over usage. Being on social security fixed income below the poverty level this impacts my life tremendously. This needs to be CHANGED!!

Plus Comcast has routinely added services not pertaining to my billing such as "Broadband" (not ordered), "Reconnect fees" (Not happen); etc etc.

I have to call billing every other month or so to remove billings they pull out of the air to attach to my billing. I do not trust anything they do due to their repeated misconduct with billing!!

Reason of review: Fraudulent management of billing.

Comcast Cons: Fraudulent billing practices.

• Fraudulent Billing

Comments

ActualLemur

They won't. This is undoubtedly how they got to be the biggest com company.

Brags about how they don't have to "run down customers" to keep profits going big. Read it on Yahoo News. Yes, they lie to potential customers, defraud the customers they snooker into b.s.

agreement packages. Try to enforce the early termination fees because of THEIR failure to provide service, failure of real customer service, and failure of ensuring customer rights to terminate if they the company fails to provide what they promise and at top quality.