Washington, District Of Columbia

I paid my cable bill on 04/01/2010 just prior to travel for a week. When I returned on 04/11/2010, my cable was still off.

I called Comcast and was told that they had permanently disconnected my cable on 04/02/2010 even though the check was in the system. They did not cash/process the check until 04/05/2010. Even after the payment was processed no attempt was made by Comcast to reconnect the service. I phoned their CSR department and was told that the account was active and I "should have everything working", to which I replied that I did not.

After several phone calls as well as their insipid "on-line chat help" there has been no resolution to the problem. What I was told was to basically take a day off from work so I could go to the local office and try to straighten this out there.

When asked about a credit for the 2 weeks of no service, I got no response, only that my new bill was in and needed t be paid before the end of the month. Unbelievable how they can be so callous and get away with it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments

#200865

Comcast took $450.00 in payments from me in 4.5 weeks and then shut of my cable, too. I was lied to a bunch of times and given phony names on at least three occasions.

They could care less about their customers and are robots once you get them on the phone. And if you say anything they don't like, they put you on hold indefinitely until you hang up out of frustration.