41592 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA
2.3

Every time I attempt to downgrade, I get a hard sell, and it is claimed that a reduced package can not be found. No such package is available at my account either.

When I finally got a reduced package, the agent failed to put it on record, so I got a late fee, and my account is held in arears for the difference. Contact with a new agent, who claimed he had access to more plans than the previous resulted in a higher priced plan, and the claim that the plan agreed upon did not exist as if the former agent was just fabricating things. This agent wasted almost an hour of my time in the process. Requesting a superior resulted in the claim that one couldn't be contacted, but one would get back with me in 48 hours. My call history shows no attempt to do this.

A letter sent to customer service has not been satisfactory either. I did receive a call from comcast, but I was not home, and no message was left. Why not?

This looks like a strategy to keep customers in higher cost contracts through stalling, manipulation and threats of late fees and damage to one's credit record. To keep customers, you need to provide them with the service they ask for curiously and efficiently. Bad business concast (misspelling intentional).

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Comcast Business Customer Service

Comments

ThoughtfulSumatranTiger

same thing happened to me. Thanks for the comment.