Poughkeepsie, New York

On May 17,2014 my cable begin to get error message on several stations.

Comcast did their troubleshooting process and it did not fix the issue. A tech came out days later and replace the box with a Cisco box -- this started the a new issue.

The stations would freeze or blackout and on demand continued to get error messages telling me to turn the box off and on again. I took the box to a Comcast location to get a replacement and the that box did the same thing. A tech was scheduled to come out twice and did not show up after I had rushed home from work. They did not even call and when I called them I would get another country which led to communication issues -- it was and still is a nightmare.

As of today, June 17, 2014, my cable is still not working properly and Comcast does not seem to care. I told them I could not *** again for them not to show up and to please schedule it for a Saturday.

Their answer was "we don't have any Saturday available". I am so done....

Comments

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best services and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck