Sent a technician to my house because they couldn't get a box working over the phone and told me I wouldn't be charged.Guess what, $50 charge shows up on my bill the next month.

The guy moved the channel from 3 to 4 which we did several times over the phone to no avail. Turns out it just needed some time to reset itself. They won't remove it from the bill. How many ways can there possibly be to hate your cable company.

Customer service has fallen to a level that is astonishingly bad and so so sad.Of course it never was any good to begin with.

This reviewer shared experience about "they tell you one thing and do another." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Comcast. The most disappointing about comcast technical support at Comcast was billing customer srvice, messed up process management and incompetent customer service reps Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Maywood, Illinois, United States #1281590

They can't get my bill right and I'm truly worried they'll keep making up charges and I'll have no recourse.I can't trust them anymore - plain and simple.

They won't ever put any promises in writing and don't even have an email address for billing department.

Think about it - They're an ISP for crying out loud!That's like saying you can't send a letter to the post office!!