Comcast - $50 charge that said wouldn't be charged

319 of 3271 Comcast reviews

Sent a technician to my house because they couldn't get a box working over the phone and told me I wouldn't be charged.Guess what, $50 charge shows up on my bill the next month.

The guy moved the channel from 3 to 4 which we did several times over the phone to no avail. Turns out it just needed some time to reset itself. They won't remove it from the bill. How many ways can there possibly be to hate your cable company.

Customer service has fallen to a level that is astonishingly bad and so so sad.Of course it never was any good to begin with.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Incompetent customer service reps
    • Monopoly
    • Billing practices

Reason of review:
They tell you one thing and do another.
Preferred solution:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
319 of 3271 Comcast reviews
0-9 a-z A-Z

Feb 04 #1281590 Maywood, Illinois, United States

They can't get my bill right and I'm truly worried they'll keep making up charges and I'll have no recourse. I can't trust them anymore - plain and simple. They won't ever put any promises in writing and don't even have an email address for billing department. Think about it - They're an ISP for crying out loud! That's like saying you can't send a letter to the post office!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Comcast. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Comcast.
Filing a new complaint about
×