Clute, Texas

Sent a technician to my house because they couldn't get a box working over the phone and told me I wouldn't be charged.Guess what, $50 charge shows up on my bill the next month.

The guy moved the channel from 3 to 4 which we did several times over the phone to no avail. Turns out it just needed some time to reset itself. They won't remove it from the bill. How many ways can there possibly be to hate your cable company.

Customer service has fallen to a level that is astonishingly bad and so so sad.Of course it never was any good to begin with.

Review about: Comcast Technical Support.

Reason of review: They tell you one thing and do another..

I didn't like: Billing customer srvice, Messed up process management, Incompetent customer service reps, Monopoly, Billing practices.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

0-9 a-z A-Z
Maywood, Illinois, United States #1281590

They can't get my bill right and I'm truly worried they'll keep making up charges and I'll have no recourse.I can't trust them anymore - plain and simple.

They won't ever put any promises in writing and don't even have an email address for billing department.

Think about it - They're an ISP for crying out loud!That's like saying you can't send a letter to the post office!!