Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Comcast high speed internet horrible service then charged for it

saturday january 9 internet out called comcast. appt. set for sunday. no one came. called sunday evening. technician came monday and diagnosed problem on the pole. he called for maintainance man. no one came by tuesday evening. called back tuesday night. there was no record of diagnosis. another technician came thursday and said problem on pole. he called maint. man to come that day. he never came. called friday. maintainance came to pole. no problem there. said modem was bad. he called tech to bring one. he never came. we went to wal mart on saturday and bought one and hooked it up ourself. bill came today and there is a $30.00 service fee for repair!

Comcast high speed internet is horrible your modem will go offline everyday five times a day for 5-15 minutes randomly. For some strange reason they cannot fix the problem I'm currently thinking of switching internet services its just rediculous in my opinion.

Terrible ... service is not satisfactory ..

not even close. I'm am so glad I have a choice. I am finally switching to Electric Power Board in Chattanooga, Tn. I wish I had a nickel for every time I have had to call Comcast about various problems.

My bill varies (never have figured that one out). My service is horrible (internet an phone). TV is OK.

I quit. After a few years, I've had enough.

i believe there is something wrong with comcast. i suspect (ONLY MY OPINION), Comcast is about to go Adelphia's way, a competitor that went defunct because of management irregularities.

today i wrote a letter to government officials and I will ask the justice department to halt their merger with NBC. I found the company has problems at every level including customer relations, pricing, equipment, management and installations. please write to me at can1z-at-aim.com.

View more comments (2)

Comcast

Comcast is the worst cable company around gonna bill me with my friend old cable bill just because my address on my id, and his name in there computer as him with a pass due bill. I just moved in my house payed the first month in full and the next bill they sent was $400.00. I called and they had me on the phone and hour came back and told me that in two days my bill will be back to 0.00 the next week my cable was completely turned off. I am going to serve they as Thurday, afternoon, and let the judge, tell they *** off + I will have my room mate to show up in court stating they put his bill on me... dam!!!! ***.....

Comcast in Redmond, Washington - Netbook Scam

I got caught with the Comcast bait & switch during their Bundled Service special last summer: order the $99/month service and receive a FREE Netbook. I switched my Verizon service to Comcast in Aug 2009 with lure of free Netbook. Comcast claims they didn't receive my signed contract, but they're billing me the $134/month. Attempted working it out w/ several reps, mailed in the contract twice - still no Netbook. Spoke w/ rep today (Jan 2010) and I don't "qualify" because they didn't get the paperwork. Asked for waiver of $150 early termination fee - they're happy to disconnect me but not a guarantee it will be waived. So - I'm a slave to their contract for 18 more months and they get my free advertising of my poor experience. I'd look at your other cable/internet choices!!!
#190563

I am exactly in the same situation. I subscribed in August 2009.

And whenever I called I would get a very different response. Sometime I am not eligible, then they said they have processed their part and I should get it in next 60-90 days (by the way this pphone call was in December 2009). I waited till April, but no lucl.

Contacted again,same useless answers.

Today I aent an email to Sherri and now I am going to report it to BBB as well.

It took about 7 months, but I did get it, and I only got somewhere when I started to e-mail We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

so I recomend that to anyone who is waiting for the netbook. tell them your name, account number, and that it's been forever lol!!!

i am in the same boat. when i called today since i was told that they were shipping out the netbook back in Dec 2009, the rep said that the sales person forgot to enter the promo code when i got the triple play bundle deal.

i told them it's not my fauth and the rep said i'll get $100 giftcard.

this is cheaper than the netbook which i want so i will contact them to eitehr send me the netbook or give me $200 giftcard. Comcast has really poor customer service, i was transfereed around 4x before someone could actually help me.

Hello All,

I was in the same situation as you. I signed up in Aug 2009 for the triple play with the free Netbook after ninety days.

After I waited about 16 weeks I called to see what was going on several time and each time I was given the run around, promised to be called back with an answer with no luck and still no Netbook but cable with a contract....so I was doing my part of the deal and was getting hot with angry by the day that Comcast was not doing their part. SO I had been looking online and saw that a couple of people suggested filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau so at the end March 2010 I did so. At that point it was like week 29 which is well pass the time Comcast promised I had also called Comcast to find out what was going on and the Check Myrebate number to see if they had any information which they advised Comcast had not forwarded or my eligibity forms. At week 31 I called Comcast to just cancel...for me it was princple....Yeah I could have brought my own Netbook but I committed to them for two years so I was going to get what they promised or I would never do buisness with them again.

I believe when I called back April 1 I got a different response....Of course they blamed it on the wrong contract so I fill it out again but my Netbook has finally been mailed out....I received a letter from Comcast saying it is on the way with a tracking number so I suggest everyone make a report with the BBB online. It helped me!

:( :(

I have been getting the runaround from Comcast, and they offered me nothing in the end.

UPDATE: Well after several hours on the phone in February, it appears that they put the right "code" on my record on February 16th. The problem though is I got service in August of 2009 and that should have started my 90 days.

Now I have to wait until at least May or June. If is not in my hot little hands by the middle of June, I'm feeling a class action lawsuit.

I too was promised a netbook when i signed for the triple play in august. No luck on the netbook.

I have been waiting for months and just today comcast told me: the agreement has already been cancelled, after the attempts that we have tried to reach you.

They claim my email address was invalid, which I doubt since they send me my bill every month so they mailed the agreement. Never received it either.

Update to my previous post... thanks to Sherri and Detreon @ Comcast I got my netbook last week!

I recommend that you communicate the facts to them, and be respectful but persistent. Good luck.

Well I since November I have been trying to get to the bottom of my notebook issue with Comcast. Today I found out they finally put the "right code" in my record so I could contact the rebate center.

Contact the rebate center and they say they have no record, and could be 6-8 weeks before they even have the record let alone the 2-4 weeks to get shipped after that.

Absolutely insain that they do business this way, and very dissapointing.

I never got mine either, but I contacted Sherri at Comcast and she got the ball rolling for me. It took about a month, but I am looking at my netbook right now. Go to Comcast's Twitter page or email We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com.

#120882

I am having the same problem. No netbook.

Got the deal in August. Now they are saying I didn't pay a bill on time!

They never sent it to me on time. It's just the fact that it was offered by them.

#120349

Got an ad that read "Sign up for the Comcast Super-Charged HD Triple Play and get: An Internet speed upgrade + A FREE Dell Netbook"

Ordered Triple Play on 8/21/09.

Comcast came out and installed on 8/31.

Apparently I didn't return some agreement in time - they show 10/5/09 and it was supposed to be within 30 days of installation. I found an email from Comcast "We have received your electronic confirmation of the terms and conditions for the package you have requested." dated 10/3/09.

I guess I'm screwed.

#119982

Well since I posted on here, I got an email from Sherri at Comcast. After waiting months for my Dell Netbook, I finally got a tracking number and it's being sent out next Monday. We shall see if it actually comes in the mail, I hopefull this time.

#119747

About two days after posting my unhappy account of my experience (see below) I got a call from a Comcast customer service person who assured me, "We are going to fix this, we are going to get you your Netbook computer." And sure enough, it arrived about a week later. I wish I could say it happened as a result of the more than one dozen calls I made to Comcast about this over several months.

But unfortunately, I can't say that. What I can say is that after I made a post on my blog about this and copied it into online complaints I filed with the BBB, FCC, FTC, my local cable authority and several online complaint forums, the company called, apologized, and delivered the Dell Netbook computer I was promised when I signed up. So perhaps, on reflection, it might not be fair to call this a "scam" as I did in my original post -- since I can now confirm receipt of the computer.

Maybe it was just a very badly mismanaged promotion. Your mileage may vary.

EconProf

To cancel COMCAST for someone who was losing her sight, I called COMCAST to cease charging the bank account and disconnect the service.

When starting COMCAST, service begins almost immediately, but stopping takes months. Meanwhile, COMCAST continues charging the bank and even places additional charges if the bank is told to reverse the charges. :(

After being told several times we would be receiving our netbook I was told that we were not put in the correct plan and would not be getting a netbook. I reported Comcast to the BBB and within two days my husband received a call from comcast saying we would have our netbook within three weeks. I got the tracking info email yesterday :)

Same "bait and switch" deal here, too. The Triple Play Comcast bundled service advertised price wasn't the real price and they are sending me on a wild goose chase each time I call about the computer I was promised.

I just wanted it to surf the net -- and have been waiting for months. Last time I called they said they did not have my address or telephone number or email! But they send me the bill every month!

I never imagined this would be a scam -- I just thought they would send it in the mail. Please let us know here what you find out -- I can't believe they scammed us all?!.

Exact same story here: the comcast triple play dell notebook computer promise is a SCAM -- just pure corporate fraud. The runaround I got when I called them (13 times!) was beyond belief.

They just lied and lied and lied (we will call you back, we will send you a form, we will be back in touch, etc. -- then nothing).

Six months of calls about this to them -- all bills paid -- and they just refuse to honor their promise. Comcast has committed a consumer fraud on me and my family.

Concord, CA here. I signed up for the triple play/netbook offer in August 2009.

Going on 7 months now, and still no netbook. Comcast bites!

same here... SF Bay Area....

signed up in July 2009.... still no netbook after numerous calls to comcast

can we file a class action lawsuit??

I'm with all of you on this. I ordered the Comcast "Triple Play" service mid-summer, and am yet to receive the Dell Netbook.

My wife and I have contacted Comcast customer support and receive the same canned answer everyone mentions. We have close personal friends in the same boat. I'm researching class action lawsuits that may exist as a result of this false advertisement.

I'll promptly post my findings on this site.

Did I mention that I'm a Dell employee?

It's Feb 2010 and I still have not recieved my Netbook. I signed up in August of 2009, sent in all my paperwork as instructed, also paid a 150.00 deposit because when I had the service before I was late on one payment so they said I need to pay a 150.00 deposit and it would be returned to me in 6 months with on time payments.

Which I have paid on time each month for 6 months now ( let see if I get that.

Comcast tells me I never signed up for the Notebook, I signed up for the 100.00 dollar rebate, the notebook is in the mail, I have to go pick up the notebook. I am very disapointed in Comcast and now I am stuck for another 18 months.

We recently signed up in August 2009 for the Comcast Triple Play deal that as far as we knew at that point got a free Dell netbook. The contract states that the netbook will be received after 90 days of service use.

It is now February of 2010, and have yet to receive our netbook. I have talked to countless people about the issue and have yet to come to any standpoint.

I too signed up for the service thinking I would get the notebook in August. I have since been bounced from manager to manager, gone to the office and spoke with them face to face.

They told me bacuse I didn't fill out some online form I was never informed of that I wasn't going to get it. After explaining I was never told I needed to file anything and being mocked by 2 more reps I finally got through to someon who told me where to go and that after filing it out it would take another 4-6 weeks. Its now been 2 monts and I received a call from a COMCAST rep today that said because I was a returning customer I was not eligable. Even though when I signed up their manager knew I was a returning customer and said I was.

I told the rep if that's the case that I would like to discontinue my service since I was mis-lead by their reps. She was VERY rude and basically said I would still be charged the disconnect fee if I didn't continue even tho THEY are the ones that made the mistake and lied to me on NUMEROUS occasions. I've NEVER dealt with a ruder, more inconsiderrate bunch of people EVER! If there is a class action against these lieing clowns I would like in on it.

Please post where to go for such information on how to get even with this NIGHTMARE of a communications company!

:( :(

Never received my netbook. They told me I was never offered it after months of people telling me it would arrive and sending me back and forth between the customer service center and the call center.

Class action law suit anyone? Punitive damages for fraud.

If you don't push and push and push and push some more (in all directions), I am fully confident you will not receive the netbook.

I still have yet to receive mine. It finally appears at the rebate site, so, theoretically, it will actually arrive at my door some time in the future.

IT WAS NOT WORTH IT. I should never have signed up with Comcast. I will hasten to correct my bad behavior as soon as my one-year commitment expires in September, 2010. I can't wait!

I don't know what kind of idiots they have running this company, but don't they understand that you will lose customers if you *** all over them?

Comcast offered the free netbook for signing up s well. I also signed in August. My netbook also has not arrived.

In Oct I was told that I met all the requirements and I should be receiving something shortly.

Same story in Nov and Dec.

I called checkmyrebate and after being on hold for 1 hour, someone finally picked up the phone. They told me that they don't have any information on me.

I then called comcast and now they are saying that I don't qualify because my contract didn't include netbook. I received the physical papar which indicates that I should be receiving; but they claim that the electronic copy I signed on the web didn't. What kind of BS is that. I told them that I assumed it was the same as what I received in the mail. Now I'm getting transferred to the supervisor (twice). First time, I listened to music for 45 minutes and then they hung up on me. Now its already been 50 minutes and I am still listening to music.

If they don't resolve my problem and get me my netbook, I will definately be reporting to BBB.

ComcastSherri

Hello Joe G. /MikeJ

It was definitely not our intention to "scam" anyone. I can look into this for you. I have helped others get their rebate. If you would like my assistance please email me at:

We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Put pissedconsumer.com in your subject line. Email your name and zip and best contact number and details of your netbook experience. I can assure you, I am legit. I work in the corporate headquarters in Philadelphia.

Same story here folks. First we were scammed about the installation charges: they don't tell you this, but they charge you $300 for the triple play installation (we were charged for tv installation even though we already had it).

Now they are saying that we don't get a netbook because we weren't a new customer even though they said nothing when I originally ordered it.

I'm in the same boat!!! I've contacted Comcast every week for the past month about my netbook with no results.

Different answer from each rep.

Now they claim I didn't sign the contract in a timely manner, but I have a electronic confirmation that they received it within the 30 day window. Has anyone had any success in getting there netbook?

You know it's not just about the netbook, it's about the reps that answer the phones. they are all liers.

I called so many times complaining that I didn't get the netbook and everytime i get a different answer. today I talked to on supervisor and she was so rude and didn't answer my questions. you know I just cant do anything. but I will not pay anything and i will not give them the equipment back.

they promised me a netbook and i didnt get it. screw them. i dont care if it goes to collection, I really don't care. I will not pay anything.

that's it. :( :( :( :(

you are not slaves to any contract because comcast failed to provide "consideration" and that was their promised notebook.

I want to hear your story. Thank you

Comcast used your likeness to offer me a free netbook for signing up

for service in the SF Bay Area. I took them up on the offer in August.

The netbook never arrived.

I repeatedly contacted Comcast customer support, but they did nothing

to send me the netbook. Finally one of the service reps told me that

Comcast had two promotions running at the same time that were nearly

identical, though one offer did not include a netbook. Though I

requested the netbook (obviously), I was signed up to the offer that

did not include a netbook. I was then mocked by the Comcast rep when I

asked for my netbook.

View more comments (32)

Comcast Complaint

Does anyone else out there think this Cable TV thing is a rip off? First Comcast tells us we have nothing to worry about with the Digital transition and nothing will change. Now they tell us that they will be terminating their analog signal in 2010 and if we want to continue to receive a signal for all our TV's, we must rent either a DTA or DCT conversion box for each TV. DCA box? DCT box? How many more components do we need? What happened to a simple single signal for all TV's. Then they try to make us feel like we are getting a deal by saying that our first two rental conversion boxes are free. How complex can we make cable TV in the 21st century! It's just a money making scam. $100+ per month for a basic TV plan, give me a break! Comcast, be prepared because I'm recommending to viewers to switch to Satellite to avoid your additional hardware components and fees. Consumers, please speak out and make your thoughts known! They won't change unless you do.

Yesterday Comcast took away almost 1/2 of the analog stations (most of the rest to follow soon). You now need a Comcast's "Digital Transport Adapter" (they provide 2 boxes free; $1.99 per box after that) to see the same stations they offered previously when connected directly to the coaxial cable.

What angers me is they previously offered me the HD feed on my HD televisions from the local affiliates (on 3.1; 6.1; etc) through the coaxial cable. Now with the DTA box they won't offer those feeds (I thought they had to provide local broadcast signals...i guess the FCC loophole is they can offer 480 but not HD local broadcasts). I called Comcast and they confirmed I have to have an HD box for each TV now to view ANY HD programming. Also, your television's internal V-chip is now useless (I used if for the kids room).

32 years a customer. I'm very dissatisfied.

#208384

I just installed two of these dta boxes and they are horrible. I will be canceling my servic and going with dish. Good luck comcast

I could not agree more. We need to do something to let Comcast know that they cannot continue to take advantage of their customers just because they have a near monopoly.

The key is "near". I would like to find a way to organize a boycott of Comcast movie rental and any other way anyone can think of to hurt their bottom line.

That is all they care about and thus the only way to get their attention. If anyone knows how to get our voices heard, please help.

I got two DTA boxes from Comcast today. I connected both, called to activate, and NEITHER would activate beyond the screen message "service temporarily interrupted" .

On the phone multiple times with support for almost 2 hours and finally gave up and returned the cheap boxes after seeing so many online complaints. As an Electronic Engineer by profession, I tried even more things then suggested by support - still not functioning. I returned them, told them they were "junk", and refused replacements!

This is not first time that support and services have been poor. I am sick and tired of Comcast and will be calling RCN for a better value and more content customers!

View more comments (3)

Comcast=Sh*t

I've been without cable for a week!! I Wednesday, made an appointment for Friday (I'm a home stay mom), placed a note on my door asking them to knock hard that I was home and produced my phone #, waited whole day and finally got a call at 4PM saying they were at my home at 3:20 but none was home...I was like WTF?...ok maybe was an honest mistake, let's reschedule! I rescheduled for Saturday (Whole day appointment) so, did the same...placed a note on my door, none called or showed up! when I called them that evening, they told me someone came by and none was home!! I cannot curse here...but that's what I feel like doing...***ing lying bastards!...I was like disconnect the *** service, the lady was like well is weekend and I'm an operator, you will have to call Monday! So I've been on the phone for 34 minutes! to disconnect my services...the guy was like...Why do you want to disc. your serv.?...LOL you got to be kidding me!! Anyways I disconnected, I will not pay a dime of my hard work money to this lying bastards!

Review

Comcast in Waltham, Massachusetts - Cable Service Is Horrible- When You Call - On Hold Over and Over Again

Our cable boxes auto reset themselves time and time again..Comcast calls it crazy 8's...anyhoooo, when we call they put us through a long hold (Tonight we are still on hold and it has been 17 minutes so far.) and then put us to the techs who put us through the reset process (OK - we have this part down.)and then they say they have to have someone out and they give you windows of time and ask you to stand by your phone (If you don;t answer they cancel the service....) At any rate - the person came out - they fixed it and now it still does not work ....they charge you whether it works or not - they do not care if they take your time. Do not get comcast no matter what they promise you - the service is terrible, the delivery is terrible and they will threaten you over and over again if you want to cancel the service.

Comcast Is A Giant That Must Be Brought Down

I have complained about this monster for years now. Obviously it makes no difference to them. Accepting the fact that we are individually not powerful enough to make a difference, but collectively we can. As my 7 year old daughter said. Mommy stop fighting with them - why don't you just pull out the plug and make it all go away. This idean is gaining momentum and all should join. Hit the b****rds where it hurts. In their NASDAQ pockets. Without the customers -- there is no comcast. Power to the people! March 13, 2010 is "National Pull the Plug on Comcast Day" Solidarity means strength in numbers.

I want to hear your story. Thank you

I'm pretty convinced that Comcast is the devil! It's not like it was one bad experience, it's more like 50.

The 1st time I was a Comcast customer was okay, not great but okay, as in nothing compared to the 2nd time. The first time I cancelled they gave me such a hard time about returning the equipment, which I did promptly. However, according to them I didn't and they kept sending me bills for a couple hundred dollars every 3-6 months AFTER i returned equipment. Everytime I called they said "no, you returned it and you are all set" but then a few months later collection notice. Long story short took about a year to clear this mess up. BTW this exact same scenario happen to one of my best friends as well.

This time, oh Lord, I cancelled in June b/c I moved out of the residence. Comcast kept billing me for the next 4 mos regardless of me calling, "fixing" the problem and Comcast telling me "oh, sorry miss ***, I took care of it for you". Then the last time they took money out of my checking account was for 3x as much as the other times (b/c the new residents upgraded their package, lucky me but really lucky them, shooot). BTW i had been (unwillingly/unknowingly) paying for the new residents cable that moved in since June. This time I was irrate I called and EVENTUALLY Comcast ended up agreeing to issuing me a check for 1/3 the total Comcast took from me since June. Comcast sent me a check, which I didnt deposit right away (maybe a week later) then sent me another within a week. Both checks came for the exact same amount to my current address. I deposited the first one and was going to throw 2nd check away since I figured it was a mistake. Comcast turns around and cancels 1st check after I deposit causing a $20 returned check fee from my credit union. Now, Im REALLY mad!!!! Comcast is saying I CALLED to say 1st check was going to wrong address....heeellllloooo they both were sent to my current address and I NEVER called and how would I even know it was going to wrong address. It's not like Comcast provided me with a tracking number for the checks. How was I supposed to know they were going to send two (their mistake)?? SO, this is where I'm at right now. Comcast "cannot guarantee we will be able to reimburse the $20".

This mistake was not mine to begin with. All I'm asking for is for Comcast to make things halfway right, which clearly is like pulling teeth. FYI: Every single time I talk to somebody, they have NO IDEA what's going on (I'm like welcome to my life), they make promises and NEVER follow through and ALWAYS say someone will call me back which NEVER happens!!!!!!!!! Even when I say "nobody EVER calls me back" &, of course, Comast responds with, "someone will for sure call you", it NEVER HAPPENED not even once. I have called @ least 30x and they have never called me back once. One time a so-called manager gave me his personal line and promised to call back, never did and when i called him I left probably 10 VM's and still NOTHING!!!

I have NEVER been treated so poorly and been so disgusted with a company. I will never Obviously be a Comcast customer again and I tell every person I know not to do it as well. Because even though you think you got away clean when you cancel, it's far from over. I swear if I had the time I would spend my full days posting negative comments, blogs etc.

I will never have anything good to say about Comcast & I make it known how terrible they treat their customers. They do not deserve to be Successful!!! They are simply terrible.

View more comments (1)
Review

Comcast in Miami, Florida - They promised a $20 credit for a missed app. and did not give it

I didn't have phone service for 2 weeks and the cable or internet were real bad. I called to schedule a tech to come out, tehy never came i called they told me they would give me a $20 credit and then did not. Such liers...first they don't give good service and then tey don't even give the credits they promised What a shame that they charge for such expensive ervice and then thy don't even deliiver what they promise. I hope I can find a better company soonmn and take my business elsewhere, they don't care.
#201896

I am currently waiting for Comcast to show up for the third time. The first time, they showed up with the wrong equipment.

They did not even bother to show up or call the second time. They are currently a half hour late on their third visit and for all this, I have been told I will receive three twenty dollar credits. We will see if I get it. The messed up thing is, all I want to do is upgrade my service!!.

Get it? I want to spend more money, and they wont let me!.

They are liars. If they just said, we cant get to you for a month, I would have gladly waited a month.

But to have me sit around on three different occasions is ridiculous.

They are either ***, incompetent, or just indifferent. I truly believe the dumbest people in the world go to work for Comcast.

After I put in a request to cancel my phone and give me a double play due to my bill getting higher' a rep said they would give me the triple for $109 for the next 12 months and would credit my current bill $50. Fast foward to today' I paid my "new" ballance but the system says that I owe $50.

I called back and they said a credit was never placed on the account.

THEY LIED TO ME. Now my budjet is F'd up.

I want to hear your story. Thank you

March 13, 2010 is National "PULL THE PLUG ON CAMCAST" Day!

They know they are powerful and untouchable. But consumers have power in a very simple way. My daughter who is 7 said "mommy just pull out the plug and make them go away forever" Talk about out of the mouths of babes.

HISTORY

I have been trying to get COMCAST to reimburse me for their *** contractor who tried to bury cable in my ornamental flower garden which carried low voltage wiring to an outdoor deck. He blew out my electrical outlet that the wire was plugged into and when I told him to leave it alone, he reconnected it, causing a surge which blew out a HD tv, refrigerator, wireless router and worst of all my entire basement electrical system.

View more comments (3)

Comcast sucks

Comcast advertises that its internet service is faster than DSL. What Comast won't tell you is that the service is totally unreliable. When I switched to it I had two service outages of about three hours each and then lost service for two days. When I called, I was told Comcast was working on it. I switched back to DSL after a month. And then try to go to the company website to find out what's on. Three out of five times it doesn't work. What a horrible company. And to think we pay for this sort of lying and abuse. The company is good, though, at co-opting the local officials who "oversee" the franchisee. Municipalities are given their own broadcast channel, and far be it from the *** mayors and city councilors to pull the Comcast plug. No matter the abuses endured by their constituents, the politicians want to keep their mugs on the non-viewed broadcast channel. What a joke.

Comcast internet..

First time trying service. Called to get internet and TV hook up. The comcast install guy comes out and hooks up everything except he didn't have the cable for my computer seeing as it runs off of my dad's which is the main computer. So he tells my dad that he can come back later that week to hook it up. Mind you I've been without internet for almost a week because we have moved into a new home. So instead of waiting, my dad got what was needed and we were able to hook up my computer. Good thing we did, because the guy never did come back. Now however, I've tried the service and honestly I have to say it sucks. I'm going to be switching back to AT&T when I get the chance. Comcast you suck. You're service not only internet but TV as well bites. I got my channels using DirectTV and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg. Eighty bucks a month for both services seems to be a deal until you see how little you get. Sad really, I was hoping for a better deal. Next time I'll learn.