Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
On March 22nd, I called Comcast and paid my bill over the phone via check. On March 29th, I was informed by Comcast that my check was returned and the bill was not paid. I checked my bank account, and this check was NEVER received by Comcast because I didn't enter...

Per my bank, the payment was NEVER submitted to the bank. I went to my bank, they pulled up my account and showed me that a Comcast payment was never submitted.

So, what you are saying does not apply to this situation. If a company does not have the correct info to submit to a bank, how can the info be "returned" if it never goes anywhere?

Voice your opinion all you want, the fact of the matter is, comcast cable company are still shysters. :p

View more comments

Comcast false advertisment

I purchased comast basic/expanded basic services only to never receive all the channel that "THEY" HAVE LISTED" (COMCAST). TO BE TOLD THAT I'M ONLY PAYING FOR HALF THE PACKAGE. that was never part of the contract and today 05/06/11 i spoke with Maryann who informed me that i can get the rest of the package for a "fee". also i spoke with another rep who told me i can file a report but nothing is gong to be done ablout. to all those congress people that continue to allow comcast to continue to increase pricing and short the customer of what they are told they will receive in these packs. People every thing is continueing to go up except u r paycheck. how in the *** do they think we can pay $100 to watch "BS" that they continue to put on. take notice every time we watch a channel to much or to long it become u must subscribe to this network. My contract will be up soon thank u GOD. y.ballard
Review

Comcast Cable provided the worst techical service I have ever gotten

My main cable line fall in the middle of the street on May 5th and here after calling both Pepco and Comcast to determine who the line belows to. Pepco was the only one that came out right away and treated this issue as an emergency. Comcast on the other hard non caring and lazying approach to this issue was very disturbing to me and the fact that they only can send a technical out the next business day to fix a problem like this is just unacceptable to me. The Comcast Techician even had the nerve to call and say he was on 30 minutes away and end up showing up a hour later and the wire of course started to hang back down in the streets causing traffic to drive with caution until the problem was finally fixed. Comcast Customer service really needs some much needed improvement from the basic employee to even the supervisory level. I'm so discussed with them over all. Eric (Capitol Heights, MD Homeowner)
Theymadememad

I agree. I still don't have a working cablecard in my TV after half a dozen tries.

I gave up after last time, when their "technician" (who looked like he was on work-release) spent half an hour sitting on my floor with my tv's owner's manual before leaving because he had a party to get to. I could install it myself but they refuse to send me one.

Comcast Complaints

i am mad that they sell your name and number to marketing list after they talk you into getting their phone service. i called to complain and was told that i would have to cancel my service for them to stop. i told them to take their service and shove it where obama dwells. i was also told by a "headend tech" that their dvr boxes have minature cameras in them and that comcast is recording customers without their knowing it. He said that it is a program that was authorized with the homeland security act. he showed me what could of been a lense that looked out thru the front of the dvr. all i can say is that i am leary of comcast

I very upset consumer of Comcast regarding the bill for $288 in which my husband & I have been

calling since 2/7 - 2/11/15 still not resolved been going up for months. everytime we call get put

on hold many times.

talk to many people and they laugh at us or say they cant do anything. now

they want to hook us into a contract reduced to $188 without the major movie channels.

What kind

of deal is that? I will not recommended to all my friends and family to get this cable no matter what.

Finally we spoke to a "Brad" at Comcast say he is incharge do not need a supervisor to talk to us he laughed at us, then told us to speak to someone else and hung up...

Sick puppy.

View more comments (1)

Comcast in Manassas, Virginia - Misleading info about prepaid visa on sign up

When signing up online, they offer a prepaid Visa of varying amounts depending on the service you select. After 3 month, no card had arrived, when I inquired with CS about this, they said you have to be a customer for 1 year before you get it, and cannot have a late bill. This was never mentioned when I signed up. If you look on their site, the only requirement is that you sign up for a 2 year contract. I said fine, I'm switching to Fios, they then gave me a bunch a cr-p about signed contract, etc., which I never signed. I ordered online, never saw a contract. They lie, they deceive, they overbill and then they harass you.
Review

Comcast in Washington, Indiana - BMV IDIOTS can I get a yeah!

Well the *** idiots strike again. Left work early to take my daughter to get her learners permit. Closed! Not open on mon., closed early on sat.,closed for every holiday and paid. The sign read closed today for primary election, *** what did they do to need off work. Not to mention the bmv was 15 miles away, gas is 4.15 a gallon, and i missed some work. Dont they work for us? Why do we have to chase these punks, by the way did i mention they told us mon. they would be open until 7 tuesday. Who and what is making rules, oh thats right they all went to COLLEGE!!!!!!

once again if they are so bad why dont you drop them. You act like you are gods gift to the world. Dumb Dumb Dumb

Comcast in Seattle, Washington - Slow internet connection

At first I was patient enough with the constantly slow internet connection. But this slow connection is getting slower and slower each day and I cant play any online games at all. I've tried to call comcast and they promise that they going to fix it, but its not fixed yet until now. Their bills are getting higher and higher and yet their service is getting poorer and poorer. My friend also has the same problem with me and they only give empty promise to fix the connection. But what do we got until now? Nothing! Comcast never care about customer they only want money.

Sometime in may Comcast installed something outside that they claimed was supposed to make it easier for them to access the cables buried in the ground, ever since then performance has been *** I went from being able to stream HD movies from Zune flawlessly to having them constantly drop into poor quality mode due to apparent interruptions in connection speed, I shut down all other computers to make sure there was no other activity. Really sub bar quality lately.

I totally agree -- Comcast is driving me CRAZY. I pay 60/month, internet only. The rest of the nation is getting 9mbps download times and I'm getting about 1mbps (or lower).

WTF Comcast????

:( Yes! Comcast is running so slow today that I searched it on google and found this site.

I cant even get my emails.

When I asked them to lower my bill ($200 triple play)they said they couldn't help me. I'm switching to AT&T ASAP!

View more comments (2)

COMCAST

I subscribed to Comcast, and is now confronted with a 25% increase in my rate. This is partially due to a package which has ended, but I have no other choice if I want internet and television coverage. I think I am being held hostage by both Comcast and Union Place, and cannot exercise my right to choose freely. Union Place does not offer VIOS or will allow the use of Satellite dishes at the Franklin apartment locations. If Union place cannot offer an alternative, then they should negotiate a special rate with Comcast for its residences. Your "right to Choose" law is being ignored, since, I was told a year ago that VIOS would be installed, it has yet to be done. I my opinion, Comcast is locking out competition by subsidizing Union Place in some way.

The reason other comapnies do not come into an area already serviced by another, is because they would have to lay down their own infrastructure. They do not see this as cost effective because they now have to find enough customers to cover the expenses to make it worth while.

As a former Comcast customer I believe that any company is better than Comcast. I am lucky that my apt complex allows satalite so i went with dish network for tv and windstream for internet and bundled them. Comcast is horrible and their customer service is just as bad.

2 months after i turned in their equipment they were still calling me telling me i needed to turn the equipment in. HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

Similar situation happened to me. The best thing that I did was completely get rid of comcast.

Many wireless providers supply hot spots or thumb drives with 3g service. We chose this option and while it is just as good as Comcast, it is also cheaper.

This could be an option for you also. I know how you feel they have a monopoly where I live also.

View more comments (1)

Comcast in Chicago, Illinois - Keeps over charging me

comcast gives you credit then the next bill it is back on there, i have to call these *** holes every month about this and i am tired, they make enough money to give every one a break and set price but nooooooooo they want to get as much as they can. i wish someone else would start a cable company, if we stick together and boycott them maybe then they will pay attention, very pissed customer!!!! it is so sad we have to pay to see tv, and when service sucks they want you to pay, that is bull!!!!
Review

Comcast in North East, Maryland - I am filing a complaint against all of you losers!

I can bet that all of you people have either chronically not paid your bills or have expected Comcast to continue to "give" you all the promotions they can. Isn't one year enough for you, or do you feel ENTITLED? Apparently, you fail to see the other side of as story and know only your own. There is no cable company out there that would even consider a second or in some cases, three separate promos. I'll bet you are the same people who are complaining. If you changed companies, you will complain about them too, for reasons you yourself cause.

I have a business internet service in Englewood, Fl. In a failing economy, the business failed and was closed in October, 2012.

I was told by Comcast that I could relocate the service. I accepted that even though the business did not exist anymore. Now I have relocated to upstate NY ( for employment reasons, where comcast does not provide any service. I originally was told "if you move to an area Comcast does NOT provide service, we ( Comcast ) will cancel the contract, with NO termination fees".

They now state that I must buy out the entire remainder of the contract. This would be the final straw to send me into bankruptcy. I am willing to be responsible for my debts, however paying for a service that cannot be provided to me, seems like a scam. I guess that is how Comcast got so big, by screwing the small business person.

Did everyone forget what built this country? ANY help would be greatly appreciated

i agree with Anonymous a company cannot make money on promotion alone. As for you calling people Losers u should know that anyone who call names suffer from low self-esteem and misplaced self perception

To anonymous who wants to "file a complaint"

So, out of curiosity which Comcast office do you work for? It's a well known fact that companies like Comcast hire *** who troll internet forums posting phony testimonials or ripping customers who complain about their company. They are pathetic. These people lie outright, all for a measly salary at the expense of any moral character.

What's even sadder is that their children will grow up to be just as worthless and pathetic.

View more comments (2)