Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast in Livingston, New Jersey - Competition in Mobile Al

Comcast is over billing every customer, because of no competition here. They have railroaded the city, county and state auditors for this so called PSC that has absolutely no authority over them scammers. The people of Mobile are to weak to stand up to these people. You better take a look at the next election to stop these people. As of today I am a customer but as of tomorrow I will not be. This company really sucks. No management and always changing their procedures so everyone stays confused as they do. Wake up Mobile these people SUCK bif time
Loss

Comcast took my digital channels and told me that I needed additional equipment to get them back

Comcast removed my digital channels as well as some other analog ones under the guise of an upgrade. I bought digital tvs so I could get the digital signals before the big dtv conversion. Now they tell me that I need extra boxes or converters to get the channels back. I lost almost half of my channels but I am sure that my bill will not be reduced. This is BS because I was already receiving the digital channels. This is just a ploy for them to slide in an extra piece of equipment that seems reasonable, at first. They are just attempting to get more money from their customers. Their service is really not that great and they are forcing customers to eventually pay more. It is ironic that they preach customer service only to *** on the customers that have been loyal for many years.

It is very annoying....I have visited many other areas that do not have Comcast, and there are NO other areas that require a separate box for each TV like this horrible company. You can only get a few stations without a box, and only some of the stations with an adapter box that is a few bucks a month (each), and only the expensive box for all stations. Convenience sucks you in, especially with the internet service and the pain that it is to change e-mail stuff if you dump Comcast.

Comcast in Miami, Florida - Worst service there is to offer

comcast is BY FAR THE WORST SERVICE THERE IS TO OFFER. I have almost stopped using my tv because it isnt even worth it anymore. very rarely i watch tv without problems. several times a weak i have to call comcast because of error messages. then it takes forever for someone to answer, and most of the time they dont solve the problem and i end up hanging up on them and turning off my tv. i have no faith in my cable box turning it on and expect problems. I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS SERVICE!!!!! I dont know how this company still has users and has not run straight into the round. i have only had it for a few months and already have called direct tv and they are coming to install that. BYE BYE COMCAST

Comcast in Washington, District Of Columbia - Worst customer service Ever

COMCAST NO SHOWED me twice for installation. When they did show up they brought the wrong equipment. I was referred to an office over an hour away to pick up "correct" equipment that didn't work when I brought it back. I was not told of a local office only 15 minutes away with the correct equipment for my zip code. 23803 has VERY LIMITED HD channels. I have never met a company with this kind of terrible service. They also sold my 85 year old mother a digital converter box for a digital TV she DOES NOT HAVE! Since I am the account holder, I was sent a bill for over $200.00 Needless to say I am very angry. SUCKS. AVOID.
Review

Comcast is not giving a good service

Comcast ON DEMAND Exfinity is not taking care their clients. The customer services, supervisor and managers nevers give you solutions to get the service fix. I do have not service since October 19, 2011, calling almost every day, making appt. They do not call, don't come at home, They do not give you solutions. You spend your time with them by phone day by day, but nothing! Please I recommend Comcast go out of business and do not let people be having a hard time with your company. BE FLEXIBLE!! HELP your clients It is really bad, they are worse every day! Sorry,

unplug the box for 10 seconds and plug it back in wait about 1 minute till all the lights stop and are off turn it back on and wait for the reboot. remember to turn the box off when not in use.

XFAILITY/COMCRAP. I worked at the Lynnwood, WA call center where a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent email telling to work off the clock without pay.

We were fired when we complained to HR, but Kim (who is on her 4th husband) still works there. We are going to win a class action lawsuit against them.

steven sense

@jazygazy The fact that you were able to switch to another company makes the statement about Comcast being a monopoly false. While it is true Directv may offer cheaper packages, good luck watching tv on a rainy day with Directv.

Comcast is a monopoly and I totally agree with you! Their prices are outrageous, their techs NEVER show up and the packages they have to offer ***!

Directv is the BEST service as far as I'm concerned! They offer much more channel wise and their prices are affordable for all they have to offer.

I disconnected my Comcast service 7 years ago and have stayed with Directv - Comcast is a dirty word in my house! lol

View more comments (3)
Review

Comcast steals a little every month so it is hardly worth fighting about

Comcast steals a little every month so it is hardly worth fighting about. I call and complain and they take it off and it appear again the next month. Some months I am in a hurry and I don't look and I pay it by mistake. They do not want to do a search and see how many months they charges me incorrectly. I is a little bit each month but it adds up and if they are doing it to a lot of people it may not be so little over all. Watch your bills!!!Fight for even the little bit!!!

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work.

We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence.

I am on my 4th DVR in 3 years. They keep bringing me used ones.

I suspect when they get a bad one back, they just give it to someone else. Then, to add insult to their crooked practice, they charge you $65 to "fix" their own equipment. OK,last night my latest DVR started saying "You are not authorized for DVR service", which I pay for every month. 4 phone calls and 3 hours, 10 minutes and 17 seconds later, I was told I would have to pay for another service call.

I still have no DVR service, and I'm still being billed for it. These people are crooks. Did you know that a $100 Radio Shack antenna will bring in stations Comcast doesn't carry and at higher quality than Cable is capable of? Can Comcast.

Get an antenna for the locals and stream everything else from NetFlix, Vudu, Hulu, Blockbuster, etc. You will have better customer service, higher quality picture, and an extra $100+ at the end of every month.

it may seem petty, but I complained about a $1.99 charge because I upgraded my service to preferred digital. Now, which company in this world would charge you a fee for getting more business?

I'm paying more a month for this new service and they think its OK to stick me with a "fee" for doing so.

I insisted on this with the customer "No-Service" rep and when I asked for the supervisor she agreed to refund me the $1.99, but I still insisted to speak with the supervisor and I did and I let her know how disatisfied I was and that they were ripping people off who are paying more for their service. They should be happy we're upgrading (they are), but they still want to rip you off.

We are going to win a class action lawsuit against them. call retention dept and ask for discounts/promos.

View more comments (3)

Comcast = Worst by far

I've been complaining about their service since august. So far two technicians have been at my place and come up with the same we will look into the lines. Third appointment scheduled and they continued to charge me in full (Of Course) and the issue continues, my internet and tv image comes and goes... :-S So disappointing. Basically Ive been paying for a service that I havent been getting and its so ridiculous that I would continue to have this issues after 3 months of the same. I have it because the apt complex has a deal with them and they are already "overcharging" for cable...

Comcast is a scam

We had a shut off our cable because we had a flood. It took us a couple of weeks to get things in order. Now they won't turn it back on.. and they won't let me get online to see my bill. They are going to charge me this outrageous bill for "breach" of contract... and they won't work with me. My life is a mess enough. I don't need this ***. I already lost all my appliance and personal possessions... I cannot take it. I am calling direct tv. At least they will work with me.

Comcast Deleted DVR Recordings, Won't Credit

Comcast deleted seven months of recordings on my DVR remotely by accident (they did a format instead of a reset), but will only credit me one month ($9.95). They said that it worked for 7 months, and I said, yeah, but you just deleted 7 months of what I paid for it for. I want to be credited back for at least those 7 months of DVR fees. It's ridiculous that these companies forget how to do the right thing when they know they've done something wrong. It's time for Comcast to go Bank of America way. Internet Provider Transfer Day?

cohena2

Why should they refund you? The product did its job did it not?

View more comments (1)

Comcast in Jonesboro, Georgia - They screwed me

This company is not legit. They send "Sub-contractors" into your home that just stepped off the Oz crew. they charge $150.00 for installation that you assume is free since your house is prewired and all the *** has to do is hook up a box to the TV. The guy they sent to mark the cable for burial, trips over the comcast line on the ground and pull it lose from the box so I am without TV,Phone,Internet for 3 days. Then they send a tech out who charges $50. to fix their *** mistake. Call to the billing office does no good. Even if you tell them the situation with their sub-contractors.
#371921

If you thinks it's bad being a Comcrap/XFAILITY customer it's way worse being an employee. We worked at the Lynnwood, WA call center where a sup, Kim Edwards, sent email requesting off the clock work. We have a class action against them being handled by a firm that has won other similar cases against Comcast in other states.