Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Comcast in Tallahassee, Florida - Every concievable aspect of their business is Terrible

I just wanted to tell you guys that I am moving in a month and cant wait. I will finally be done with comcast. This will be the second happiest day of my life, second only to buying my own home. I cant believe ive put up with your services for over two years, and just felt that it was time to voice my opinion. All Ive ever wanted from you guys was consistent internet, as I am a student. Not once, in the entire history of being your customer have I felt that the level of service, both internet and support, have ever once justified the costs. If it wasnt for online classes, I would have terminated our relationship eons ago. I also feel it is my duty to get at least 5 different households, friend and family, to switch from comcast to whoever your competitor is. I then intend to follow this up with getting each of those five to do the same. Needless to say, your ability to provide basic service has been truly exemplary in the depths of failure you have achieved. Good day.

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Loss

Comcast in Olathe, Kansas - Price is ridiculous!!!

I called to down size my plan because 60.00 dollars a month for a few more channels is ***. With the "economy" plan I lose ON DEMAND, which is fine with me but the guy tells me that the little extension box in the bedroom will longer work and I will have to plug to TV in the wall just to get the little local channels. I do have the option of paying for a "box" for an extra 8.00 dollars a month if I want the economy package in my room. Nice. Rip, rip , rip off........I am about to get one the "converter"boxes and say forget it to cable companies. People, the only way to stop companies like this is to boycott. Lack of business is the only way to to wake them up.

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

8) :grin :p

I have JUST basic and it is now almost 16/month-a few months ago it was 13 and it started out at 5/month

and you just get ***-plus they pull channels... can't see paying their prices to upgrade since I am not a big tv watcher-when I called years ago to change- they thought i wanted to 'upgrade' and when I said I just want the BASIC to just keep it on- they did 'turn' on me.................... :?

bobhead

*** those prices,

Comcast will burn in ***.

na must be a high level Comcast exec - great cust service - agree with us or leave LOL ROFL LMAO 8) :p :grin :) :zzz :upset :?

If you don't want to pay the prices then go elsewhere and stop complaining!!!! Get a life.

Ginsburg v. Comcast Corporation et al, case number 2:11-cv-01959 western washington district court and king county (WA) superior court case #11-2-34714-1

If you search king county (WA) superior court records Comcast is being sued for not paying unemployment taxes they owe to employment security department

Plain and simple, Customers need to form a class action against Comcast(now Xfinity)for,

1- Price gouging.

2- Unfair business practices.

3- Lying to customers (Bait & Switch tactics).

4- Fraudulent Billing Practices.

5- Changing customers packages and rates without notifying customers in advance.

6- Forcing customers to rent equipment that they don't really need or want just to raise the customers monthly bill for service.

7- Forcing customers to upgrade to a higher prices service and threatening to cut service or take away features if they refuse to upgrade.

8- False advertising.

There you have it folks, 8 good and valid reasons for a class action against Comcast.

The problem is for some reason people are afraid of forming a class action against this company...

I am looking for another company. Can you imagine $180 a month just for tv and internet?

Not even the highest types either, just mid level

$8 per box for 3 tvs HD PLus a $12 HD tech fee each month PLUS a $7 for something called a super HD so just for HD alone we pay $40.

For internet we are paying $64.00

For televison Digital starter NO MOVIE CHANNELS $65

So for JUST BASIC COMCAST TV and INTERNET nearly $200 a month? I don't want this anymore

Seems way too high

View more comments (8)

Worst Company Ever Comcast

I recently moved and transferred my service since then i have had my service turned off twice, been sent 3 digital boxes which none of them have worked. I was supposed to have a service call and they didn't show up for their appointment, Home the of the customer guarantee please this is the worst service I've ever seen. The lack luster attitude that they have for getting probelms resloved should not be tollerated. Their needs to be some type of accountablitly to hold these huge companies to treat their customers better. I can't stand for this

8) :grin :p

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

#411988

On 11/16/11, I paid Xfinity $339.89 for an alarm system they were supposed to install on 12/3/11.On 12/3/11 I took the morning off from work (losing $100), so I could be at the house when they came to install the alarm, from 8 am 12 pm.On 12/3/11, at 11:55 am, Xfinity called and said that, even though they had charged me $339, they had no alarm equipment, so they had to reschedule for 12/16/11. Again, on 12/16/11, I took the morning off from work (losing again $100).At 12 pm on 12/16/11 (they were supposed to come between 8 am - 12 pm), Xfinity called and said that there had been a problem and they had to reschedule AGAIN for 12/23/11.

On 12/23/11 a very nice guy came at around 2:30 pm, and spent the whole afternoon trying to get the alarm system to work. He left at 7:30 pm and I still didnt have an alarm. I called at 8pm on 12/23/11 to request a refund. The representative said that I would only get $50 refunded!

I asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor said that I would get my $339 refunded in 3 business days. After more than a week passed, I called again on 1/3/12 and spoke with the same supervisor. He then told me that I would get the $339 refunded in 5 business days.

On 1/13/12 I still didnt had the money refunded, so again I called. This time, the incompetent representative told me that the account didnt show that I paid $339! As I had the December 2011 bill and my bank account statement that showed the charge staring at me, I asked to talk to a supervisor. I was told that a supervisor would call me in 15 minutes.

After more than an hour passed without a call from a supervisor, I again called and was told the same thing, that a supervisor would call me in 15 minutes. Im still waiting for that call. I want my $ refunded now!

I used the money for my cable/Internet bill to buy an alarm system from another company, thinking that those idiots would then credit my account if making a refund if it was too difficult or intricate for their limited intellects, and now Comcast is threatening to disconnect my account, even though they owe me more than what is due on the account! WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

its apparent you learned how to complain when you were a child before you learned how to spell properly.

View more comments (3)

Comcast in Puyallup, Washington - Billing and change of name

I have been a client of Comcast ever since they came to Washington. They had my personal and business service. Two years ago, I canceled my personal service, they raised my rate for internet, phone and TV to $164.00 per month. I went to Dish TV and lowered my rate to $99 without internet. I tried to change the business name on my billing from the former insurance company to Lake Tapps Insurance. Nine months later it still isn't done. Caller ID on you TV, still shows the former company. I am sitting here on hold with Comcast, trying to get them to correct the problems for the 5th time. I'm not holding my breath. Comcast is not on my Christmas Wish list.

Comcast you *** suck

Update by user Dec 23, 2011

Oh and *** again...just making sure you got it

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2011

Just *** Comcast. You suck balls....for a company who tries to take over you should have the best service....I just hate you. *** you *** *** you *** You *** *** you *** You you suck you suck fuckypu You sick kiss my *** you *** basic cable is more enjoyable during sex at least I have dome to watch without getting pissed. You still suck....*** you ***....wait this channel should be available shortly...*** you you suck I hate your service...and *** you some more. If God had cable it wouldn't be yours

I really think you have Tourette's syndrome and a fetish for naughty dirty talk or something. Please buy book or an encylopedia and learn other words.

Try some medication for that repititious *** *** comng out of your thoughts and everywhere else. Godd lawd. I am sorry to hear about your sick kiss. Thanks for warning everyone though.

Thanks for sharing the disgusting aspect of your sex life while watching a dome.

Quite a visual. YUK.

1- Price gouging.

2- Unfair business practices.

3- Lying to customers (Bait & Switch tactics).

4- Fraudulent Billing Practices.

8- False advertising.

View more comments (2)

COMCAST IS THE WORST

COMCAST HAS THE WORST SERVICE,TECHNITIANS,AND CUSTOMER REPS,THEY CAME FOR THE FOURTH TIME TO FIX A PROBLEM WITH MY FAX LINE AND LEFT ME WITH NO PHONE LINES OVER 3 HOURS AT MY BUISNESS.AFTER REPEATED CALLS TO SUPERVISORS NO ANSWERS AND NO RETURN PHONE CALLS.OVER ONE HALF HOUR TWO TIMES JUST TO GET A HUMAN ON THE PHONE THAT DOSNT KNOW ANYTHING.THECHNITIANS CAME 4 TIMES 2 TIMES WITH NO HARWARE TO REPAIR THE PROBLEM WITH.THE MOST INCOMPTENT PEOPLE I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH.AND THE WORST PART IS NO ONE YOU TALK TO SEEMS TO CARE WHATSOEVER.
Loss

Comcast XI2go SUCKS

I got the COMCAST USB adapter, the so called XI2go or Comcast internet to go 3 months ago. The service literally sucks. You have to run a program, XFINITY, to activate the comcast USB adapter and connect to internet. That is not so unusual. The problem is that this program is constantly freezing. Everytime the screen goes to sleep the program stops and I have to constantly Ctr+Alt+Del to open the task manager, kill the XFINITY manager and restart it again. It is slow to connect to internet, sometimes it takes 1 minute, when a simple USB WiFi adapter does it in seconds. If that was not enough when I tried to cancel the service I was told that there was an early termination fee of $150, which the representative that sold me the service over the phone failed to tell me.

Comcast Cable TV

I recently upgraded my service and a technition came out to install a new internet modem. He also replaced one of our HD receivers with a recorder HD reciever and then replaced another generic box with an HD box. I did not order this. When I called to complain I was told it was my fault because we let him install it. Well I was not home at the time and my son did not know any better. Now I have to waste my time and money to return these items. I am considering dumping Comcast and going with a Dish network. Who knows how much they will raise my bill after the year contract is over.

Review

Comcast in Portland, Oregon - Added "equipment fee" after the blue after 3 years of service

Comcast decided that they would ad an equipment fee out of the blue to my monthly bill, even though I've never had any new "equipment" in the 3 years of obtaining service. Customer service is the worst of any company i've ever spoken with, They told me if I wanted to talk to a senior supervisor it would be 48-72 hours. I canceled my service immediately and will never again be a comcast customer. A great way to start the christmas season. Beware of this company and their deceitful practices. They didn't raise their service fee and they weren't allowed to do in the 3 years contract, but they added an "equipment fee."

I filed a complain in BBB.org 2 weeks ago.

Today, Comcast call me and have no answers to my questions:

1) Why, after 4 years contract with no equipment fee, you guys starting charging me that ?

2) Why I can't have my own modem to avoid this fee ?

So, they sad they will check it out and later will let know.

I call them twice and with the same issue.

First, they told me to buy my own modem to avoid the fee. When I call back to see the model I need to buy, they explain me this:

If you buy your own modem, you cannot have static ip.

So, they forcing me to pay the equipment fee because they know I need static IP. If I decide to use my own modem, I can't have static IP.

Doesn't make any sense.

If somebody wants to go againt Comcast, count with me.

I am another angry business customer who thought a signed three year contract meant I didn't have to worry about new fees. Evidently, Comcast can afford enough sleazy lawyers to write these contracts in a way that allows them to change the terms at will.

I will either eat the cancellation fee or cancel as soon as my contract expires.

If they can change terms, I am sure I can't depend on them for my business. I will rent space at a data center and us DSL for my home.

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Your slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

Comcast gave a deal on their Business class internet. Although the service is constantly interrupted for servicing of the lines, they have more or less been reliable.

This Christmas, they decided to give a rate increase. They said it was in the fine print of my November bill, although I could not find it anywhere.

I spoke to TASHA in their customer service, who refused to help me. If you speak to TASHA she will be rude and unhelpful. I tried to be as polite as I could when I explained my situation, but she seemed upset that I would even take the time to complain about a rate increase. A very rude, unhelpful person.

They refuse to drop this new 'Equipment Fee,' even though the modem was originally included in the package. It's the old bait and switch.

All I want is for them to agree to charge me what the contract says, and they refuse.

A- Price gouging.

B- Unfair business practices.

C- Lying to customers (Bait & Switch tactics).

D- Fraudulent Billing Practices.

E- Changing customers packages and rates without notifying customers in advance.

*** Forcing customers to rent equipment that they don't really need or want just to raise the customers monthly bill for service.

G- Forcing customers to upgrade to a higher prices service and threatening to cut service or take away features if they refuse to upgrade.

H- False advertising.

View more comments (5)

Comcast Internet Down

Our broadband internet with Comcast has been down for 2 full days now. Sometimes it will come up but cant do this, can do that...slow as ***. So, we start calling and get the automated Customer No Service says we have issues in our areas and that the techs are aware of the problem and our service should be restored by (1st time) 1Pm, (2nd Time) 7PM, (3rd Time) 2AM, NOW the 4th call says it will be midnight. What the heck is going on with this company? This isn't the first time. I actually got hold of a live person that has VERY minimal information. Why do they not tell these people what the REAL issue is so they can relate that to customers? COMCAST DOES NOT CARE, period. All they want is that money coming in every month and could care less whether we have internet or not. AND, cant get broadband from anyone else. I assume if anyone from Comcast reads this they are laughing right now...and all the way to the bank tomorrow. THIS COMPANY BLOWS and should be disbanded by the FCC.

My Comcast broadband usually woorks good, when it is working. When there is a problem is when it gets tough. First Comcast Reps on the phone will insist it is YOUR equipment that is at fault and not their system. They always ask " are you using a Router " if you tell them Yes, they will instantly blame it on your router !

Every time I have had a problem with Comcast Broadband Cable Internet, I always check out all of my equipemnt first. I have multiples of the equipment I use and it is unlikely they all can't go bad at the same time except for the modem.

Interesting, every time I have had a problem it always ends up being " Their Equipment / Service " that is the problem and Not My Stuff !

When I found I could get DSL from my phone company for only 19.95 per month, I now have that too as a back up. When my Comcast service goes out you never know how long it is going to take them to restore it.

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine

I'm having the same problems as you. Are you living in the San Francisco area?

Comcast Internet has been down on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday for me.

It's really frustrating since I have finals and a research paper that requires me to use the Internet. Comcrap is the worst company and agree, should be disbanded by the FCC!

POVbyME

I had the same issues but when I called I was told that they had to have others complain to make it an issue. I live in a remote area and there was no one else to complain. They told me it would be 90 days to fix!

View more comments (3)