Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
So for 6 months, we were paying for 20 mb speed, but had really *** service. we were then going to be charged for more for the same *** service so we complained. things that we learned: 1) we found out that we shouldve received a new modem that could process 20 mb...

8) :grin :p

View more comments

Comcast Lies

I received Comcast Business Internet in May of 2011. I was told at that time by Mario Rodriguez that my interet charge would remain the same for one full year. I received my current invoice and it went up $2.50. I called Comcast Business customer service and was told that it did not matter what I was told when I signed up, that per their legal fine print, they can raise my rates whenever they like. They sent out a mailer last month notifying me of additional charges and per the customer service rep, they are within their rights. We are talking about $2.50. I asked her to please credit me for four months the $2.50 or $10 over four months and she said no. That again it did not matter what I was told or what was in my contract, they cannot help me. Now I will look again for an alternative to their internet service. $10.00 is more important to them then a customer who has always paid her bills on time for many many years.

If you can't afford it, then don't buy it. It's really that simple.

I want a new Ferrari, but I know I can't afford the payments and insurance so I don't sign up for the agreements.

You signed, you pay.

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Ginsburg v. Comcast Corporation et al, case number 2:11-cv-01959 western washington district court and king county (WA) superior court case #11-2-34714-1

I can't begin to go into all the details of how Comcast has not only lied numerous times in their Customer Service Dept, Retention, and even Dispatch. I have written down every name, the numerous hours I have been on hold (one time for 80 minutes), and the different stories each and every one of the people have said.

But, the most interesting of all is the Technician that came out to our home to install our cable, phone, & internet. He went out to his truck and NEVER came back! He did not let me know why he left. I have tried to reach someone/anyone to have a person come back out but....not yet!

Is this madness! I think so.

View more comments (2)

Comcast in Littleton, Colorado - TCM no longer on regular cable programming

TurnerClassicMovies was upgraded to a paying channel. Why in the world would Comcast do that unless they are greedy and want more money. Is it because Mad Men is about to go back on the air and lots of people watch it. The regular cable programming has nothing but a few good shows and the rest constant reruns of old old movies and sitcoms which no one is that interested in. There is nothing fresh in the regular cable programs. BORING Stop charging for TurnerClassicMovies. I am considering Direct TV due to what I see as plan old fashion greed.

I agree. TCM is my favorite channel which I have enjoyed for years.

It is beyond sleazy to juice customers for channels we don't want to get the one we do.

Review

Do not use comcast as Internet access provider

I used to use Insight in our Fishers area in Indiana. Insight charged $45 per month for Internet only access. But, as soon as Comcast bought Insight and price immediate increased to $55 wiht same service and now it is $59.95 per month. and this month they added another $3 to my bill for so called:"PowerBoost" without my consent. In Fishers in Indiana, Comcast is the only Internet provider and we do not have choice. I tried to call their customer support and it make me wait for over 30 mins now. Do not use Comcast if possible !

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for putting that in an email. LOL ROFL LMAO :grin 8) :p :zzz :(

It could be the voice of a Filipina as Comcast utilizes call center in The Philippines as well as possibly India and other countries. Maybe Comcast should have those recorded voices sell Philippines Vacation Packages while you are on Hold, after all, the new Tourism slogan for Philippines is " It's more fun in the Philippines ! "

charles_rockefeller

I am sick tired of this waiting and hearing this ghost voice. I will quit and called tomorrow. Comcast is really a BS !

charles_rockefeller

I am still waiting now and it is close to one hour. In the meantime, I keep hearing a weird woman voice with a strong foreign accent:"At this time certain customers are experiencing slowness.

We apologize for the inconveinenc ...". This kind of voice and accent is really get on my nerve and it is repeating every 10 seconds and sound like a ghost voice.

Customer Reps for a U.S.

company are supposed to speak English with any accent because they represent the image of that company. Comcast can not even to hire a customer Rep without a foreign accent?

View more comments (5)
Review

Comcast TV Service is a joke.

When I happened to glance at my parents TV service bill last week, I was shocked. I asked them if there was a print error on their bill, which once happened to my cell phone bill. They looked at the bill and said no, $60.00!!!! is what they always pay. I asked them if they knew that they only had BASIC SD t.v. on their HD TV's. They knew it and they also said that they had been wondering why their picture had all-of-a-sudden been getting worse and worse every day. After calling Comcast on several occasions about their service, they were assured their picture was "crystal clear". I am absolutely disgusted that Comcast is forcing people to pay $60 for basic cable with a picture worthy of the 1960's or '70's. P.S. I get satelite TV with free HD in every room for about $40, and Comcast wants $60 for BASIC SD service, come on Comcast, who are you kidding. Apparently a lot of people like my parents.

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN 8) :grin :p

View more comments (1)
Loss

Comcast can't activate their own devices

All I needed to do was activate two DTA's. I had an appointment with a technician today, but they never showed up and didn't bother to call to tell me they wouldn't be there. So, I went to the website on the sheet I received with the 2 DTA's and input my information so I could activate them myself. I was told that the system could not activate my DTA's and I would need to go to the live chat. Instead of being taken to the activations dept, I am taken to the DTA order dept. I ask to be transferred to the activation dept, and the person I talked to took about 10 minutes to do that very simple task. Once I got to the activation dept, I have to go through the same procedure I just went through with this new person, made worse by the fact that it seems the conversation is pretty much the same word for word as my conversation with the person in the order dept.They seem to have been copy/pasting directly from a script, but that doesn't explain why it took them 5 minutes to type out a single response when the same thing could be accomplished with Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V. After talking with this person/robot for about 20 minutes and giving them all the information they could possibly need to activate the DTA's, I am told they can't activate the devices because of a work order on the account. In fact, its the same work order that the technician failed to show up for. I'm told I will need to contact the local office in order to get the devices activated. So, I call the local office and am left on hold for 15 minutes before the phone is answered...and then immediately hung up. I have never, in all my life, seen a company that was so utterly and completely useless. Your technicians don't show up for scheduled appointments, the website you set up so that customers could activate their own devices doesn't work, your "activations" dept can't actually activate devices, and the people you hired to answer phones just let them sit on hold forever and then hang up on them. How do you guys stay in business with such *** customer service?

I would never use Comcast again and watch only DVDs if it wasn't that we need unlimited internet. And yes I am in process of looking.

I have had NOTHING but one problem to another with this horrible company. Customer service is nonexistent you get the same out sourced non English, or rather poor English speaking people who profusely apologize, and then hang up on you after being on hold at least 45minutes. I have been paying for a bundle package since November and today the girl tells me after a snotty tech walks out of my home saying I should not have HBO n didn't even check n see other TVs went working. Called back again they said again yes I should a supervisor would be here before 9pm its now 10pm what are the odds?

And that I have to keep paying bill till they prove not working. Yes I call daily for fun. Ahhhh hate this company and I have never in 55years complained about a company I am done. Wouldn't recommend to and enemy.

I believe as our rights we need to fight to have a choice for all cable and internet in same area its the only way as consumer you are treated fairly. We all need to fight this I am going to Lake Wales county board

Stop reposting - MYOB who died and made you KING of everything :( :? :upset :sigh :p

Stop reposting! We got the hint the first time you posted your complaint. Posting it again only makes us care less about it.

View more comments (3)
Review

Comcast in Marco Island, Florida - Direct TV is looking better and better in Naples, FL!

Comcast is by far the absolute worst cable company I have ever dealt with. A bunch of uneducated, ignorant customer service people who pawn every issue off on their technicians! After 3 (hour long each) calls to their customer service department and 2 tech. visits to my house, I still do not have the service I have been paying for for the last month! I can't record on my DVR and the free HBO they use as a sales pitch hasn't ever been activated. Isn't there laws against fraudulent service? How is Comcast still in business and why hasn't anyone done anything about their shoddy practices and lack of professionalism?

And....to date I STILL do not have the service that was promised!!

View more comments (1)
Review

Comcast in Columbus, Ohio - Thought I was the only one...

Thought I was the only one contemplating getting rid of Comcast due to no more Universal Sports. USN was my "go-to" station...loved watching World Cup skiing. Biggest races of the year coming up these next few weeks too. Really bummed & really pissed! Seemed extreme to get rid of Comcast due to the deletion of one channel, but after reading all these posts, it feels like a good time to send a message. 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

usn gone??? were they going to tell us about this??? horrible

COMCAST

i went to comcast three days before christmas to purchase a internet/cable package for my wife since that's what she wanted, i was told to self install the equipment and call the automated number, after that didn't work, i set up an appointmnet to have a tech come out to double chack my work and find out why i have no service, after 3 weeks of being told day after day that i have an appointment scheduled for installation and no one showing up, im still being told a tech is on the way, COMCAST is the biggest rip off, they dont care about their customers satisfaction, if that happened in my field of work i would be fired, SCREW COMCAST and their *** service, i threw all the equipment out of my 3rd story window and shattered it all.

Loss

Comcast in Detroit, Michigan - The company offered me a phone deal for a year and locked me in for 2 yrs

I had a bundle deal with comcast for several yrs, but the price kept going up every year. I dropped the cable and they offered me a deal to keep my phone service and internet. If I wanted it the young lady stated I would have to sign a one year contract, I stated only one year, she stated yes. I said ok and then they sent me a contract in the mail stating I am locked in for 2 years. That wasnt the agreement over the phone. I called to talk to someone and they would not help. They hung up on me twice and finally I asked for a manager and did not put a manager on the phone. They told me the manager was on a call with some one else, I stated I will hold on. The manager never came they took my name, number and complaint and said the manager will return my call in 24 hours. I stated I needed to speak with someone sooner that and they never called me back. Plus they still want me to stay locked in two this 2 year agreement that I never agreed too. Nor do they have a general compaint line on their website. Their customer service is horrible. Ms Rosalind Powell

I worked there and management encourages employees to lie to customers to get them to sign up. Of course if customer is upset the employee gets in trouble not management.