Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Comcast in Marco Island, Florida - Direct TV is looking better and better in Naples, FL!

Comcast is by far the absolute worst cable company I have ever dealt with. A bunch of uneducated, ignorant customer service people who pawn every issue off on their technicians! After 3 (hour long each) calls to their customer service department and 2 tech. visits to my house, I still do not have the service I have been paying for for the last month! I can't record on my DVR and the free HBO they use as a sales pitch hasn't ever been activated. Isn't there laws against fraudulent service? How is Comcast still in business and why hasn't anyone done anything about their shoddy practices and lack of professionalism?

And....to date I STILL do not have the service that was promised!!

View more comments (1)
Review

Comcast in Columbus, Ohio - Thought I was the only one...

Thought I was the only one contemplating getting rid of Comcast due to no more Universal Sports. USN was my "go-to" station...loved watching World Cup skiing. Biggest races of the year coming up these next few weeks too. Really bummed & really pissed! Seemed extreme to get rid of Comcast due to the deletion of one channel, but after reading all these posts, it feels like a good time to send a message. 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

usn gone??? were they going to tell us about this??? horrible

COMCAST

i went to comcast three days before christmas to purchase a internet/cable package for my wife since that's what she wanted, i was told to self install the equipment and call the automated number, after that didn't work, i set up an appointmnet to have a tech come out to double chack my work and find out why i have no service, after 3 weeks of being told day after day that i have an appointment scheduled for installation and no one showing up, im still being told a tech is on the way, COMCAST is the biggest rip off, they dont care about their customers satisfaction, if that happened in my field of work i would be fired, SCREW COMCAST and their *** service, i threw all the equipment out of my 3rd story window and shattered it all.

Loss

Comcast in Detroit, Michigan - The company offered me a phone deal for a year and locked me in for 2 yrs

I had a bundle deal with comcast for several yrs, but the price kept going up every year. I dropped the cable and they offered me a deal to keep my phone service and internet. If I wanted it the young lady stated I would have to sign a one year contract, I stated only one year, she stated yes. I said ok and then they sent me a contract in the mail stating I am locked in for 2 years. That wasnt the agreement over the phone. I called to talk to someone and they would not help. They hung up on me twice and finally I asked for a manager and did not put a manager on the phone. They told me the manager was on a call with some one else, I stated I will hold on. The manager never came they took my name, number and complaint and said the manager will return my call in 24 hours. I stated I needed to speak with someone sooner that and they never called me back. Plus they still want me to stay locked in two this 2 year agreement that I never agreed too. Nor do they have a general compaint line on their website. Their customer service is horrible. Ms Rosalind Powell

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

I worked there and management encourages employees to lie to customers to get them to sign up. Of course if customer is upset the employee gets in trouble not management.

Review

Who's the bad guy-Comcast or UniSports

I hate comcast.. service interruptions galore from internet connectivity to missing channels......now all three HD cable DVR boxes are not receiving most of the non-basic channels, but when I call for tech help -0- they suggest the box(es) are due for replacement... REally?/ all three boxes *** out at once.... Now - that said --- While it sucks that Comcast has dropped Universal sports, it seems the reason is because the folks at Universal sports are getting greedy -- they want the station to be offered as a premier/pay for channel rather than on the basic or enhanced cable lineup.....

View more comments (1)
Review

Comcast Nightmare, non credited returned items

I returned my cable box but comcast cannot find it and is therefore charging me $ 40 for It. After MANY calls to comcast I was finally given the regional customer service superviser number ( Anita Jones, Jacksonville,FL area) She promised returned calls with in 3 day, NO CALL, I have called her 4 times and no returned call yet. This is Terrible comcast!! I am so happy I closed my account with you!! Now I just hope that collections will not come after me. I am sending a letter to the CEO of comcast to vent my complaint. I refuse to pay the $ 40. Just on the principle,that I will not pay for something that I do not owe.. even if it would be the easy way to get rid of the frustration . comcast, how many more people have you done this to?? Shame on you!! Lena

I completely understand how you feel! This is happening to me right now. I am so pissed off at Comcast right now, my blood pressure has skyrocketed.

I assume you do have the receipt.

Review

Comcast can't fix a typo

Comcast made a typo when signing me up for my account. I called it in - they have no way to fix it. I have to go to a Comcast store to get the name spelled correctly. So I am supposed to spend an hour going into a Comcast store to fix THEIR mistake. No way. That pretty much says it all. They are typical corporate bullies. If I had absolutely any other option for internet I would change. That pretty much says it all. They are typical corporate bullies. That pretty much says it all. They are typical corporate bullies.

Why is he on Obama's jobs council? Comcast is a legal monopoly, statutory monopoly, or de jure monopoly a monopoly that is protected by law from competition. Comcast was created by government.

cthoman

granted comcast made a mistake. They wanted u to go to the store and show ur id to prove how ur name is spelled and to make sure they spell it correctly.

My last name is spelled h.o.m.a.n. However it i normally spelled h.o.l.m.a.n. There could be a person with the second last name and it could be a real person.

So buck up like an adult and go get it fixed. Or dont but quit ur bitchen.

Comcast lied to me!

I am 22-years-old and moving into my first apartment in Boulder, Colorado and wanted to get internet from Comcast. Over the phone I gave them my information, they told me that they had a 6 month new customer price which was $29.99 per month. They scheduled a time to come install it and I thought I was good to go. Three days later I got a call from Comcast and they said there was an issue with my account, and they could not identify me over the phone. My only option was to go to the Comcast store. When I went to the store I was treated VERY rudely by the representative. I told her the issue and she typed in some information and then informed me that they could start a new account. I would have to pay a deposit of $50 and my monthly payment would be $60. I told her that I was told over the phone that for a new user it should be $29.99 for 6 months. She said the only way to get that price is to order over the phone, which is right back to the original problem. I called Comcast and told them what the store representative said and they said I could only get service from that store for $60. Bait and hook is not my idea of good business practice. Thanks for your friendly help Comcast, not.

The cable installer told me that the DVR was free for one ywar. I didn't need it but for free, I'll tale it.

I am being billed for it and they said that it was never offered for free.

They will not honor the offer. ***.

coloradocowboy

Good luck with these ***. This is on of the most mismanaged companies I have ever dealt with.

I just wasted an hour of my time trying to follow THEIR instructions on getting a digital adapter. Internet ordering (which they instructed me to do) was an absolute dead end.

After an hour of wasted time they told me to drive across town. I spend $175 a month with these jerks for this kind of service and constant tiling on my HD tv.

Comcast

Billing mistakes handled by people in the Carribean with no authority to make corrections. What used to be simple takes SOOO much time. Double wammy...they make a mistake and customer loses their time. Just getting to a person takes too long. Very impersonal. Their bills are very high. In our area Comcast outsources their installation and repairs and treats the technicians like piece work factory workers. They are all working twice as hard and making half the pay. GREEDY company taking advantage that that they are almost a monopoly with only Verizon as a competitor. Why not do everything to keep people happy instead of having us shop around? It costs a fortune to get a new customer.

Comcast sucks

So for a year now we have been experiencing problems with our phone and internet and tv. With the tv half our channels would not work or would occasionally work so they would come and replace boxes or replace cable connections through the wall and cable lines, this happened about 5 times over 12 months. With the internet we always had poor signal strength and poor download speed so they would come and tell us to update our modem and router and they would charge crazy amounts for them and they still would not work and finally last week they came and said it was our neighbors house that was some how causing interference.They said they would fix it and now tonight i am on the phone with them and they have not fixed my neighbors house so our internet is still ***. And while on the home phone my connections keep getting droped and i have to call them back again comcast is a waste of anyones time and money!!!

www.facebook.com/comcast.must.perish