Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
S.F. Giants game. Lost HD rep told us that they could send out a service tech for a fee.. Phoned back got a different rep who sent a signal and within 10 mins. we had the HD back..why don't you train your personal in your product and how it works. We pay an incredible...

Review
Comcast Internet is *EXTREMELY* unreliable. I have been on Internet plus limited basic from them at 30 Mbps. The reason I do this is because I stream most of my tv entertainment. This will be th future of tv - that is why Comcast bought NBC is so they could leverage...

why is this comcast service even in buisness

comcast is so unreliable,,,did they get a government hand out?,,,. well i sure did not

and this comcast sucks at it`s best.

Give me more choices you *** government

Loss
We just changed our plan to save us money because things were going up so bad. WE were quoted a price on the phone that was acceptable and so we did it. We pay the new amount for a month, and this month, 1 month later COMCAST the rip off company is trying to charge us...

Comcast charges really are getting me miserable. I pay more for 1 month of cable service tht I do for gas & electric combined!

How can they expect people not to look into a dish option when they are overpriced and have poor customer service!!

They offer "introductory" new customer specials then after 6 months they RAPE your checkbook! Way to go CONCAST!

Comcast lies and misleads

Inside BestBuy, Comcast rep offered Infinity triple play for 99$mo, saying to call in a year and prevent price increase to $119 (saying it was against BestBuy policy to offer promotionals which later go up). After installation difficulty, technician offered Showtime and HBO "free for my trouble". After a year, Comcast jacked me up to $179 (instead of $119, telling me I was lied to by the salesman, and they had no cheaper offer for near equivalent service.) Comcast customer service told me to contact salesman but could not give me correct contact information. Beware of Comcast deceptive salespeople and technicians!

Rcently offered triple play. Seemed like a good deal.

Specifically asked three times what installation fees were because spread over 12 months that might mean no money saving. Was told there were none. Techs came out. Told me needed new outlet for $29 and okayed that.

Then got bill and found $70 additional in installation fees. Called Comcast and was told I okayed when i didn't review the pink slip the techs left. That's true but that's not a good way to do business Comcast. Min my mind you just went from a company that finally had its customer device issues and tech issues in Houston resolved to a lying, deceitful company.

But hey, it's only $70 right?

Well you will be getting $70 times 100 worth of bad customer to potential customer pr from me. Hope it was worth it to you.

8) :grin :p

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

View more comments (2)

Comcast Cable Internet Service Sucks

I have had comcast high speed cable internet service for a few years due to lack of another comparable service in my area. I REQUIRE this high speed internet due to running a home server as well as running a small business and other misc jobs that my wife and I have. My internet has always had problems, and no matter how many (well over 30) visits by a technician, they are unable to help, fix, or determine what the problem is. They claim I am the only one with issues. I have spent over $300 on new equipment over the last 6 months alone just in attempt to resolve my service issues. Nobody in the company seems to be able to give me even the slightest idea of what the problem is other than (maybe your equipment is bad). Well the chances of 4 different brand and/or models of modems going bad is pretty much worse odds than winning the lottery. I would give anything to have another internet provider. I need a minimum of 8MBS download speed to keep everything running smoothly. The main issue I have been having with my service is that it will go out for a few seconds every 5minutes or less about 12-14hrs a day. Needless to say you cannot run a server, let alone check email with the internet spurts of 30seconds or less that rule my life.

I actually did that for a few months, but then they just started raising their prices and It still did not fix the issue, However, after I switched back to residential service (cheaper), they sent out at least 5 different technicians to investigate the issue. The last guy finally noticed that there was a bad connection in their box outside my house. Now tell my why it took so many technicians, and over 1 year to get the problem fixed???

I continually have to call them about my service being interrupted! I don't see how they say you are the only one having issues. LOL

I have bought 3 different routers because they always blame my router.. ok maybe one but all freaking 3 of them?? I highly doubt it!!

If they don't get on the ball with my service soon and stop the random outages... I'm dropping them like I already dropped their *** ... high priced cable service!!

8) :grin :p

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

#412055

Why not sign up for Comcast Business for your home?

View more comments (5)
Review

Comcast in Hatfield, Pennsylvania - Could not view the last 2 games of World Series

My picture was so badly pixilated I had to turn it off. I called Comcast. They said that there were no problems in my area. I kept calling, 3-4 more times that night. I woke the next day to see headlines, "best World series game ever". I went nuts. I called comcast 3 more times that day. That night it was the same thing. I sent 2 emails to complain. To date they haven't admitted there was a problem, they in fact deny that there was one, and said I only called once. Never believe anything until it's been officialy denied. The strange thing is, as soon as the series was over, no problems. Things like that don't fix themselves. I've not yet gotten any response from Comcast, at all. I'm still pissed and I want an answer. Pissed Off Baseball Fan

COMCAST SUCKS!

I have been attempting to resolve a matter that arose in early November 2011. Stemming from an account I HAD with comcast and an DRUG ADDICTED EMPLOYEE who COMPLETELY SCREWED WITH MY ACCOUNT!!! NOW I'M IN COLLECTIONS! HOW HAPPY AM I YOU ASK?!?!? After SEVERAL phone calls to comcast, I was finally given a "Ticket Number" and told by CSR "Corporate will call you back within 48 hours". That was on 12/22/11. Today is 01/18/12 and I STILL CAN'T GET THIS ISSUE RESOLVED!!!! USE DIRECTV!!!!!! THEY ARE GREAT!!!! AND THEY HANDLE THEIR CUSTOMER ISSUES PROMPTLY!!!

COMCAST THEIVES

I called to remove HBO and the Sports Package from my programming a few weeks ago. I received my bill today and there was a mysterious charge of $5.00 for a "non-recurring" event. I called customer service and was informed the fee was a "service change" fee that is assessed when you make a change in your programming. I was NEVER informed of this fee upfront. I was NEVER given an option of avoiding the fee or told that it would ever cost me to change my programming. By the end of the conversation, I had cancelled ALL Comcast television service. My internet service cost went from $34/month to $63 because I cancelled the television portion. I will shop for another provider. COMCAST IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!

If you want to save money on your Comcast bill call 877-824-2288 and ask to speak to the RETENTION Department. They will give you promotions and discounts that no other department can give you.

The promos generally last for 6 months so you have to callback every 6 months. It is worth the trouble because you can get discounts of 25-50%

#420725

Same thing here. I called to drop HBO after the 3 month free offer.

I got hit with a $5.00 'service charge'. I called customer no-service and spoke with a woman who was adamant it was justified.

Only after getting a supervisor involved did I get it removed-yet the no-service rep clung to her 'it was a justified charge' spiel.

Horrible display of how to value-or not value-your customer. I've replaced them in my house.

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN 8) :grin :p

View more comments (3)

Comcast had come to the Most Worst Service in the Industry...!!!;

I had Comcast sevice in the Past three months ago and I did have sevice from this Company for only a month , Then I got Overcharges from this Company , I called but there was No answer was made Through at so many calls !!!???!!! . After a Month this service had Cancelled and They still send Billing to me every months for a Charges of $82.89 for What???? Even this Service Had Cancelled two Months ago???!!!! And I still got Bills , Doesn't matter I came to the Office located in Lancaster have a Talked to them that I had Cancelled the service already but you guy still send me these Bills what was the Problems and Purposes ???? And Howcome I did Cancelled the service already but I still got these Bills every months ??????!!!. Today is : JANUARY, 18 th , 2012 I would made this for A Lawsuit for what they has had Not Stop Charges me for Not Using the Service and Overcharged ...Etc....!!! All Product had Supplied for the service Had Returned more than Two Months ago as like : " Cable Box and Remotes "!!! This is for the most Purposes and Persuing for A Lawsuit If they Did Not Stop Charge for Not Using service or others Issuing !!!.

Comcast had come to the Most Worst Service in the Industry...!!!;

I had Comcast sevice in the Past three months ago and I did have sevice from this Company for only a month , Then I got Overcharges from this Company , I called but there was No answer was made Through at so many calls !!!???!!! . After more than Two Months I Cancelled this Service and They still send Billing to me every months , Doesn't matter I came to the Office located in Lancaster have a Talked to them that I had Cancelled the service already but you guy still send me these Bills what was the Problems and Purposes ???? And Howcome I did Cancelled the service already but I still got these Bills every months ??????!!!. Today is : JANUARY, 18 th , 2012 I would made this for A Lawsuit for what they has had Not Stop Charges me for Not Using the Service and Overcharged ...Etc....!!! All Product had Supplied for the service Had Returned more than Two Months ago as like : " Cable Box and Remotes "!!! This is for the most Purposes and Persuing for A Lawsuit If they Did Not Stop Charge for Not Using service or others Issuing !!!.