Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast had come to the Most Worst Service in the Industry...!!!;

I had Comcast sevice in the Past three months ago and I did have sevice from this Company for only a month , Then I got Overcharges from this Company , I called but there was No answer was made Through at so many calls !!!???!!! . After a Month this service had Cancelled and They still send Billing to me every months for a Charges of $82.89 for What???? Even this Service Had Cancelled two Months ago???!!!! And I still got Bills , Doesn't matter I came to the Office located in Lancaster have a Talked to them that I had Cancelled the service already but you guy still send me these Bills what was the Problems and Purposes ???? And Howcome I did Cancelled the service already but I still got these Bills every months ??????!!!. Today is : JANUARY, 18 th , 2012 I would made this for A Lawsuit for what they has had Not Stop Charges me for Not Using the Service and Overcharged ...Etc....!!! All Product had Supplied for the service Had Returned more than Two Months ago as like : " Cable Box and Remotes "!!! This is for the most Purposes and Persuing for A Lawsuit If they Did Not Stop Charge for Not Using service or others Issuing !!!.

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

Loss

Comcast had come to the Most Worst Service in the Industry...!!!;

I had Comcast sevice in the Past three months ago and I did have sevice from this Company for only a month , Then I got Overcharges from this Company , I called but there was No answer was made Through at so many calls !!!???!!! . After more than Two Months I Cancelled this Service and They still send Billing to me every months , Doesn't matter I came to the Office located in Lancaster have a Talked to them that I had Cancelled the service already but you guy still send me these Bills what was the Problems and Purposes ???? And Howcome I did Cancelled the service already but I still got these Bills every months ??????!!!. Today is : JANUARY, 18 th , 2012 I would made this for A Lawsuit for what they has had Not Stop Charges me for Not Using the Service and Overcharged ...Etc....!!! All Product had Supplied for the service Had Returned more than Two Months ago as like : " Cable Box and Remotes "!!! This is for the most Purposes and Persuing for A Lawsuit If they Did Not Stop Charge for Not Using service or others Issuing !!!.
Loss

Comcast SUCKS!

well i became a comcast customer.... somehow a $56 a month internet turned into over $180 in less than two months. Late fees even though automatic payment option was set... non existent customer support. funny part is, i just logged in on to my account and rechecked the auto payment option and it was on.... so i decided to play it safe and payed manually online.... oh wonder 5 minutes after it said ty for your payment ... another late fee appeared, this time twice the amount of the first one! The "we dont give a f** *** about you just give us your money approach.... thats FREE MARKET for you guys ..... shakes his head ..... and most of all ... no one to control or oversee those bastards! and then we ask why is the country the way it is .... @#$@WED@#R$#@E#@E#@
Review

Comcast does not honor their word

Our payment was late and we called to notify comcast we would pay the following Thursday. The customer service representative recorded (I assume) the notification and said that would be fine. Sunday the service was turned OFF. Upon calling they explained certain reasons. I inquired as to why the customer service rep with whom I made the arrangements would not have informed me of these other requirements? If we had been informed we could have made other arrangements!!!! Thanks so much to that representative for that courtesy. Perhaps comcast should pay their employees more to enable hiring people who are more responsible?????? I would like retribution. thank you

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN 8) :grin :p

Comcast employees are ignorant

I ordered internet service through Comcast, as my wife is enrolled in online classes and we are in the process of moving. The service was set to be installed. Rather than calling her at home, which was the directions given to them. They called me out of town in meetings and unable to help them. They went to the wrong address which was reviewed three times by my request to ensure they could provide service to the new address. I found out after the issue arose not only did they call the wrong number repeatedly, they can't provide service to my new residence. Therefore I wasted my time, and my wife waited for three hours on someone who went to the wrong address, and I still don't have service. I can't believe this went through three reviews and was not caught even when I specifically asked. If this is the type of service provided why even waste your time dealing with people who can't do their job.

Review

Comcast is not worth the money nor the headache

Comcast service is both expensive and spotty. I am paying $62 a month for JUST internet...customer service is horrible, and I have no other choice but to use their service. Their scam is to get you in for a "promotional period" and 6 months later, raise your prices, and again, raise their prices 6 months again. I paid $35 for the first 6 months, $45 the after that, and now $62 after that. This company can do this because they have very little competition in most locations, very little I (or most others) can do. If you have an option, I recommend that you stay away from Comcast by all means.

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN 8) :grin :p

Review

Comcast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Com cast continues to bill after termination

On 23 Dec2011 I terminated my com cast contract. Turned in all equipment and told the lady at the office to give me a final bill so I could be done with their outlandish billing practices. She gave me a bill I paid it in full. She assured me that everything was fine. 2 weeks later I receive a bill in my email for my final bill. I went to the local office where I live now and they tell me they can't access records from other geographic areas. And to pay the email bill or my credit will be effected. I have no recourse unless I drive all the way back to Florida. This is unbelievable!

Same issue; my son finished college in Pittsburgh Aug 2013. Paid final bill.

Almost a year later, he gets a bill for the month after he returned to CA. We go to the local Comcast office, get the same "can't access another region". Get bills from ECN (contracted out of Florida to collect for Comcast). Write letters.

More than a year later, Comcast Pittsburgh is claiming he still has an outstanding bill. Bunch of pierogi-eating idiots.

View more comments (2)
Review
I am sick of the "dial up" speed for the alleged "high speed" and the design sucks too. They added this (at a glance) for email. It is yet another slow step to get to email that does not work. Did they ever look at another service like AOL. It sucks, it's slow...

No Comcast Refund

On November 18, 2011 I terminated my Comcast service and delivered the equipment to local Comcast office. Since then I have been trying to get my refund. Everytime I call I get then same story that the service will not be terminated until a serviceman goes to the pole outside my house and "cuts the wire" so to speak. That date is Jauary 6, 2012. Today is January 13, 2012 and I still don't have the refund check. They freely admit that they owe me a refund but will not send it until the wire is cut. So, they have been using my refund interest free since November 18th. Multiply that times millions of customers and they are making interest on money that is not theirs.

Comcast makes no interest off a refund if the account hasn't been disconnected at the pole yet. The system will still show a balance for services until the disco goes through and at that time credits/ adjustments are applied by the system to show the refund amount.

Agents have to look at future statements to determine your projected refund amount. Plus you should see the thousands of accounts charged off from customers who never paid what they owed or never returned equipment....

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

View more comments (3)
Review

Comcast Businesss Class Internet Sucks!!!!!!!!

Update by user Mar 05, 2012

You know is really sad that this company has done nothing no email, phone, nothing!!! Tells you where we stand with them!!!

Update by user Jan 25, 2012

You will never guess what this company did now....The payment was rejected by them and now they are charging me a late fee!!!!!!! This company sucks.....!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Jan 12, 2012

I have been with Comcast for several years and this past year I moved. I took my service with me and have had a terrible service since I moved. They started saying it was my computer then the router (which now after a year I have had it replace six times) and then they stated it was the lines. Now they are back to it is the router and once again they want to charge me $99.95 to come to my house to fix it ( which I have paid several times this past year). Then this month with no warning they start charging $7.00 for the *** router. I have been paying $60.00 a month and now an additional $8.50 ( $7.00 plus taxes ). I called to discuses this with them and their only answer was for me to discounted the service .....so I guess that is what I going to do............. I run a small business and if I started to charge for additional things and treat my customer the way they do I would be out of business!!!!!