Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Comcast in Berthoud, Colorado - Me too...and now they're sending collections after me

Bait and switched the original service and promise. Told me it was cancelled after I complained. Had it set up on directpay(big mistake). Didn't pay attention, my own idiocy and was charged for the next two years and then I got the run around trying to cancel...which eventually took me "three entire days on the phone". Now they're saying I owe them...they can go *** themselves. Worst company in the US!!!!! Our gov't should do something about them to protect we the consumer! I emailed the collection company and told them they're wasting they're time trying to get me to pay Comcast more money when the reality is that Comcast owes me $85 x 24 months = $ $2,040

If you want to save money on your Comcast bill call 877-824-2288 and ask to speak to the RETENTION Department. They will give you promotions and discounts that no other department can give you.

The promos generally last for 6 months so you have to callback every 6 months. It is worth the trouble because you can get discounts of 25-50%

Nox

Hahahaha. Glad you at least admitted the fact that you're a ***. So you didn't pay attention to your credit card/debit card statements for 2 full years?

You're a typical ***. Yeah that was wrong of Comcast to do, and I'm sure it was a mistake by someone on their part, not a plot to get you out of as much money as they possibly can! Believe it or not mistakes and errors CAN happen.

YOU are responsible for being a ***. YOU are responsible for not paying attention to YOUR money. YOU are responsible for paying the collection company, or YOUR credit will suffer.

You should probably worry about that before going to pissedconsumer.com and making a fool of yourself. What are you a freshman in high school with your first bank account?

View more comments (1)

Comcast Blackmail to Contract for 3 more years

Comcast is attempting to charge me an exorbitant fee for leaving one location and making me sign a new 3 year contract to continue service at the new location. They want $1,400.00 Yes, one thousand four hundred dollars to cancel service if I don't sign a new 3 year contract at the new location. In effect they are making me continue to pay the $60 at a location I'm not even at in order to avoid the $1,400 charge or a new 3 year contract. The supervisor told me, "that's just how it is, we want your loyalty." Are they insane? What can we do to stop this monopoly from ruining lives. Really, these people should be put in jail, perhaps some electrocuted with their own cables.

Review
My wife ordered Comcast's Xfinity bundle in Nov 2011. They sent a Contractor Tech, that was incompetent to do the installation. He was not prepared... did not bring enough cable boxes, did not have the DVR box and took forever to connect everything. Took a 2 hour...

Got rid of Comtrash. They have not done anything, so I'm taking them to small claims court.

View more comments
Review

Comcast in Fremont, California - Pulled TV station....

I just moved from another state 5 weeks ago. I signed-up with comcast for my cable and internet. I got the starter package. Today they just eliminated a station and put it into a Preferred package. It is only TruTV which I watch for COPS and Las Vegas Strip which I enjoy. I had no notice that this was going to be done. It appears that when you sign up for a package, you pay a certain amount but they can change the programming whenever they want. In other words, they do what they want but I must pay even though I signed up for certain stations. They can break their end of the deal but I can't. Is this fair? I am not a happy camper.

Review

Comcast is the worst company in the world!

I had comcast from January 9, 2012 until yesterday. It only worked for one DAY! I replaced the box and it still did not work. I had 11 appointments that were cancelled by Comcast. They never called or showed up to fix the problems. The worst experience I have ever had. DO NOT USE COMCAST. I would rather watch snow and hope a Poltergeist would get me!!! Sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks. They need to go bankrupt. They are total *** have no concern. Worst Company in the world. Go with any company. Don't be fooled by them !!!!!

brian_roberts@comcast.com is email address of Comcast CEO

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

COMCAST MADE ME *** ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

View more comments (2)

Comcast in Vancouver, Washington - Month ahead billing and extra fees

i've been a comcast coustmer since 1987, at one time had the whole package , but with their prices and added extra fees , i'm now down to just internet. Today 1-30-12 i recived a call from their coustmer service wanting thier past due 29 dollars to avoid shut off. this is the remainder of the amount owed for the month of january!!!! amazing, milti billoin company and tehy have to get as much out of their decaticted consumers. i'm currently looking for another internet provider and good riddance to comcast, and their crroked ways. At&t cell phones are next. The parent company of comcast. more people need to do this and make them see you actually put them there, US!!!!!

Loss
I called this past Friday, very reluctantly I might add, to switch my service from Verizon to Comcast in an effort to save some $$. While I was speaking to the guy I tried to get a weekend install but was not able to so I agreed to a Monday install between 4-6. I get...
#419341

I agree - they are horrible - may be when you have 22 million customers you can do that. Wehn they have 12 million customers I wonder if they will get it.

I use my NJ cell number for my Florida comcast. SO every time I call I get routed to someone who deals with NJ. It takes 20 minutes - everytime- to get it right. Then when I used their automated service to use their Vacation plan it didn't register with thenm and they continued to bill me for months at the regular rate.

They refused to even accept the fact that I tried to use the automated Vacation Plan. Compensation - forget it.

Theyu are horrible. And they wonder why folks switch as soon as they get a chance.

Review
We have had Comcast Triple Play for several years, but I am still burned about how we got ripped off and Comcast would not help make it right. I didn't know about this website until now! Comcast uses 3rd party cons to sell their services. We were supposed to...

Type I have a complaint about failure to provide services offered and agreed to. My husband and I were working with Alex" about a package that would include internet at 200 download and 25 upload speed, preferred plus cable, 220 channels incl NFL and sports and the security system installed (fee waived).

Alex explained that the offer included $600 security products at no charge. The package was two yrs at $175.88 the 1st yr, $188.88 2nd yr - Alex confirmed multiple times that this included all of the above including the fee for the three boxes for our 3 tvs - everything except taxes. We had asked him to call back because my husband is a disabled vet in the VA VocRehab program and they would be willing to pay the internet portion and we were working with our VA rep to see how to do that. On the 3rd night I agreed to the package with Alex.

He read a statement, I confirmed agreement.

Today home security called to schedule installation - they said to my husband that it would be an "additional" $24.95 per month added to our "current" bill. My husband explained that this was a new package and included this fee - they had nothing about a new package.

I have spoken with multiple people at Comcast since 11 am this morning - the regular number, their home security office, etc and no one can find notes on this.

Right after speaking with Lauren – (ID: letter T, then the squiggly line, then open parenthesis) who is a Comcast supervisor with Customer Solutions I found the number that Alex had called from (855-817-7968) and the confirmation number (18013016680566) that he gave me and called Lauren back. Lauren – IN COMCAST CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS could not see the order in the system. So I called the number while on another phone with Lauren. They answered Comcast Online Services - the 1st person could see the order and the pricing but she said it was cancelled and no longer available.

At this point I ended the call with Lauren as it appeared that I had found the right office to help me.

This person again said that she can see the offer but it is not available anymore, my husband had cancelled it and we could no longer be given that offer. Now about this time I am getting pretty disgusted and upset. I again said it was not cancelled and asked (demanded) to speak with a supervisor.

Aron, who is supposed to be a supervisor, was also able to open the file with the confirmation number). He said to me that my husband cancelled the contract today and it is now expired. He saw the offer and what was included. We discussed it.

He said that offer is no longer available, it expired. I explained to him again that my husband did NOT cancel the plan agreed to with Alex. What he did was tell home security that they were attempting to install on the old plan at an add'l rate, not the new one with Alex. My husband said that he did NOT want the security system under the old plan – especially at the additional monthly rate.

The supervisor repeated that is not available anymore because your husband cancelled it - wrong again.

He transferred me to someone whom he said could find a plan that would be equal. Well..., that did not happen. This person said she cannot offer that.

She “might” be able to get it close to that price but I would have to give up services to get it there. I again said that I wanted the plan offered to me and agreed on by me. She also COULD NOT SEE the order in the system.

She then transferred me to customer escalation where I spoke w/ Richie ID 9KY.

I explained it all again - that we did NOT cancel the offer that we had agreed to and we wanted that offer. I gave him the confirmation number and told him that the supervisor (Aron) that I had just spoken with could open the order and see it. I explained that he said the order was, once again, cancelled by my husband – which is absolutely not true. Richie also could not see anything about it stating that there is no order.

And this is now CUSTOMER ESCALATION, and they cannot see the order So, he said that it might have been a 3rd party provider and I stated that they answered Comcast and NEVER said anything but Comcast. They even processed the request to have home security installed so there was an order. He again said that he "might" be able to match the price but I would have to give up services - or just pay more! That is not acceptable!

I feel that Comcast took an order that they knew they could not give with the idea that we would just say oh, ok go ahead and install it - $25 isn't much more. But we DO NOT agree to that. We want what was offered/promised and what we agreed to. We had a contract for that.

Comcast will not let us out of a contract and should honor theirs. If Alex messed up and offered something more than he should have that is not my problem. I accepted his offer and Comcast should honor it. I cannot believe that no one - other than one person and then the supervisor Aron at the 855-817-7968 could find that confirmation number, notes or the details of the order.

The supervisor would not provide the information on where that order was placed from or who placed it. Again, the order was for 200Mpbs download/25 upload, preferred cable with Starz and Showtime, 220 channels with NFL and sports, all the kids programming, the Home Security system monthly fee included with the system installed at no charge and the bonus of $600 in security equipment at no charge. This price included the router and three boxes. The agreement was for two years.

The total price, except for taxes, was quoted at $175.88 the first year, $188.88 the second year and a $20 pr month increase the 3rd year. This order was prepared and submitted by ALEX, And this was seen by Aron who acknowledged it but continued to say that this is no longer offered - we lost it when we cancelled today, which we did not do. WE DID NOT CANCEL THE PLAN CONTRACTED WITH ALEX THIS WEEK. My husband stated to the Home Security office that he did not order or accept home security service as an addition to the plan that we had that was to be changed with this new contract.

I am asking that someone at Comcast find out who Alex is and confirm this order with him. Also that someone contact Comcast to find the details on why the Home Security was setup to be installed on the plan that we were changing and not the new plan that we agreed to. I am also asking that this contract made with Alex (Comcast) be honored – every detail of it from what it includes to the pricing that was agreed to. In fact, they should give us a greater discount for all of the wasted time and unbelievable frustration this has caused us.

I lost a day at work (at the Veterans Benefit Office) today to try to straighten this out. It has also stalled the Veteran’s Vocational Rehabilitation plan that my husband is in while waiting for this to be straightened out. I, as the customer, do not care whether this contract was completed with a “Comcast” representative or a third-party representative. I initially called the main Comcast personal sales office and ended up with this representative (Alex).

I dealt in good faith with him and I expect Comcast to honor his work if they use him to represent and sell services for Comcast. your message here

View more comments

Theft by Comcast

I noticed a charge by Comcast of more than $104 on my Visa card. Since I never have and never would do business with a company that has such a slimeball reputation I called them to try to get an explanation of where the charge came from. The only good thing I could say about the call is that it appeared to be handled by humans in the US instead of screen readers in some 4th world country. Other than that, they couldn't care less that they are making their money now by making fraudulent charges to the credit cards of people who never have and would never want to do business with them.

#420652

nice comment you got there, just so you know it isnt easy to be on the place of your so called SCREEN READERS.. you dont know a thing about their job and how they handle calls of racists like you.

View more comments (1)

Tip for Getting Things Done at Comcast

I've had Comcast service for five years, and it has never worked well. But, there is a way to get things done, and it's to use their phone-tree to get to the 'disconnect' department (also known as the 'loyalty' department). They have the override-capability which other departments, including the executive offices, do not. They can also arrange for account-credits, when other departments will not, or cannot. But, you have to go through the Comcast phone-tree CAREFULLY, because the disconnect department is usually hidden away under some category like 'other.' Sometimes you'll also hear the phrase, 'do you want to downgrade or disconnect service?' That works, too. Good luck!
#420562

I have never.. NEVER..

had a service of any kind that is and has been as BAD as Comcast. Their managment is the problem. . the strengh of the pack is determined by the swiftness of the leader..

Managment NEEDS TO BE FIRED, LET THE LOSER LIARS PUT THEIR APPLICATION IN A KMART, BUT.. Kmark likely would not hire them.

I have been lied to, screwed, short circuited. .my whole house electrical system was efked with Comcast and their boxes.. and, THEY KNEW THIS ALL ALONG..

TWO OUT OF FIVE OF THEIR BOXES ARE DEFECTIVE!!!!!!!!!! hello.. Where the efk is our Government and our FCC and our Georgia Public Service System??? We are efked in this nation is WE, the American people, allow this *** to continue!!

I say sue the liars.. N.

Georgia Federal District Court.. seek Class Action, and let the sorry loser thieves and liars pay.